ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick is at it again! Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-15-02 07:41 AM
luxury1 Just heard Howard Stern talking about an article in one of NYC papers claiming that Mick is pursuing a 17 yr old model, and her mother is quite upset about it. Mom says the girl is trying to blow him off, but he keeps calling and asking her to come on tour with him. Robin Q. said the mother is even too young for Mick! Oh my!--Maxy--can you get on this case for us please, and report your findings in the rags--I think there is even a photo or two.
11-15-02 07:47 AM
Maxlugar Yes, I just got done reading it.

Nice looking gal no doubt.

But if true, I find this more than disgusting.

I always thought the other guys got quite a laugh at Bill Wyman when I did it.

This is not true in Maxy's eyes until proven.

One shouldn't get their Man Paste in a slather over a 17 year old.

Maxlugar, AWM
11-15-02 07:47 AM
Moonisup whahaaha 17 years old?????? That must be a lie, he would be Bill the second then
11-15-02 08:19 AM
Boomhauer I think it's a lie; but if true, then Mick needs to rethink things over.
11-15-02 08:22 AM
Moonisup yes Boom you are right, if he wants to fuck a young chick, he must realize he could lose his royal title and the respect of many many people!!!!! Jezus, he's 59!!
Well I HOPE it's a lie

the wooden shoe

RIk
11-15-02 08:28 AM
Boomhauer I know Mick is this big womanizer and all, but can't he find some hot 20-30 year old chick if he wants a young women?

Anyways, I think most of those women just want his baby so they can get money and get in the news to make a name for themselves.

In a way, I think Mick is acting really idiotic. Doesn't he realize what's going on around him?
[Edited by Boomhauer]
11-15-02 08:28 AM
full moon It was a joke....Not true at all ..
11-15-02 08:29 AM
Boomhauer Yeah, you're right.

Howard Stern, a great gossip QUEEN? Yes!!!
11-15-02 08:30 AM
Scot Rocks From Yahoo

Jagger Denies 'pestering' Swedish Model

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mick Jagger has publicly denied a 17-year-old Swedish model's claims that he is pestering her.
Jagger, like most rock stars, has seen his name linked to a string of beautiful women over the years.

Saying nothing is the industry standard response to quell the rumours but now the 59-year-old has decided to start hitting back when he feels the claims risk hurting his family and friends.

Jagger is accused in the Sun of bothering 17-year-old Swedish model Caroline Winberg with phone calls and urging her to join him on the Rolling Stones' US tour.

The article, which includes comments from Miss Winberg's parents, comes after the teenager told of his alleged advances in a Swedish TV documentary The New Swedish Supermodels.

Jagger has now issued a statement knocking Miss Winberg's version of events.

He said: "This is completely untrue and a misrepresentation of the facts by Miss Winberg and her family.

"We have spoken on the telephone several times.

"She said she was coming to the States in the autumn and asked if I could get her and her friends some tickets for a concert which I said I would try to help with.

"To suggest that I have pestered her in any way is absolutely ridiculous."

yahoo music
http://uk.music.yahoo.com/021115/4/deq5i.html
11-15-02 08:33 AM
Boomhauer I'm finding all of this very ridiculous!

Let's get some cute, young girls (17-20) to call Mick, ask them to call him and ask for tickets to the private party at the Joint, and then we could be their dates!

[Edited by Boomhauer]
11-15-02 08:43 AM
Moonisup Yes great idea!!!!!!!!!
11-15-02 08:51 AM
Scot Rocks
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
I'm finding all of this very ridiculous!

Let's get some cute, young girls (17-20) to call Mick, ask them to call him and ask for tickets to the private party at the Joint, and then we could be their dates!

[Edited by Boomhauer]

LOL

Developing...

Mark
11-15-02 09:05 AM
nankerphelge "She said she was coming to the States in the autumn and asked if I could get her"

I think Mick pretty much confirmed the story!

And so what if she's 17 -- this is Mick Jagger, last I heard, they weren't gonna make a Saint of him!
11-15-02 09:22 AM
jb I love Mick....and there is no reason why he can't date anyone of legal age...
11-15-02 09:24 AM
Moonisup 17 ain't legal here I think
11-15-02 09:27 AM
jb Over 16 is fair game....I also doubt Mick is begging her...women drop the pants the mintue they see him...
11-15-02 09:32 AM
nankerphelge you know it jb! Old enough to sit at the table, old enough to eat!
11-15-02 09:33 AM
jb The day Mick has to beg anyone for trout, is the day they should call it quits...it aint happening....
11-15-02 10:09 AM
Moonisup no mick is still popular with the girls, I think he uses his lips and tongue alot, girls like that most of the time better then well ok, won't say that here

the wooden shoe
11-15-02 11:22 AM
luxury1 oh man, nanky, don't you have young daughters? Even I am finding this claim to be really gross if it is true.
11-15-02 11:25 AM
jb Funny, some guy was also offended by the video in HTW and claimed big problems.LMAO!!!
11-15-02 11:26 AM
Boomhauer All I'm sayin' is that Mick CAN get a girl that's 18 or older.

Why fuck around and get shot down by the press and others for being just like Bill Wyman.
11-15-02 11:29 AM
jb Did you see her picture...I just picked up the post..she is f...ing hot and legal!!! P{lease don't blame mick for doing exactly what we would like to do...we must live vicariously through him....
11-15-02 11:30 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
... but can't he find some hot 20-30 year old chick if he wants a young women? ...

In that case; I am 28 and awaiting his call...
11-15-02 11:34 AM
jb Angie...I spoke to a girl who met mick and her exact quote was 'he is a prince of a man" ..she said he loves woman, was a big flirt, and held her hand...she said he was very nice to her and she was just an ordinary fan in her late 40's....Mick gets a bad rap...
11-15-02 11:57 AM
Angiegirl You know what the problem is with men like Mick JB? They are a challenge to women (the ones that are interested in him that is). Because they think that *they* are the ones that gonna change him to monogamy. That's why so many women fall for his sweet talk and nice behaviour.

I think, haha.
[Edited by Angiegirl]
11-15-02 12:05 PM
luxury1 This has been bothering me all morning (and no, it's not because Mick snubs me every time I catch his eye at a show--damn him tho!). I am hoping that this chippie lied to him about her true age, and yes, maybe he was pursuing her cuz she is a hottie. And now the family is gonna go public with her real age to get some publicity for this girl. Anyway, that is my take on all this.
By the way Angiegirl==you and I are the same age!!
11-15-02 12:08 PM
Angiegirl Are you older or younger, when is your birthday? Mine is August 31.
11-15-02 02:20 PM
sasca Good luck to him. So he's a dirty old man. So what? He was a dirty young man. Successful relationships have been formed between people with a larger gap in age between them. 16 year old girls for sixty year old men, 16 year old boys for sixty year old women, 16 year old girls for sixty year old women - enjoy yourselves!
11-15-02 02:35 PM
keefnmick check out this pic of her
http://www.whynotmodels.com/women/caroline_winberg/im6.jpg
Page: 1 2