ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gasx3...? Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-15-02 04:56 PM
Scot Rocks Yeah it is Az, it's around 9.50pm here and I just finished work around 9pm, been a long day and just enjoying sitting here relaxing, listening to Cream, drinking some fine beer and chatting to all you cool folk who frequent here.

Stonesfans are the greatest!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

Mark
11-15-02 05:02 PM
Factory Girl Annie, did I read above that you're considering retaining Steelie and Joey as your Bunny Boys for chores and leisure... Hmmm, that sounds mighty kinky. May I hide in the closet and videotape? ROTFL
11-15-02 05:03 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Annie, did I read above that you're considering retaining Steelie and Joey as your Bunny Boys for chores and leisure... Hmmm, that sounds mighty kinky. May I hide in the closet and videotape? ROTFL

No baby, you can join in too!
11-15-02 05:05 PM
~AzQb

FFG!

TheCybErSluMbERPartAY IsHapPeNin!

SirMoonie said so!

Then you can see what i mean about these uniforms for Steelie&Joey!

These slippers they sent with these footiePj's....are....they're.....they're PINK, FG.

Is that what you ordered? Help me!

~!
11-15-02 05:08 PM
Factory Girl Annie, are you recruiting Sirmoonie also? You're dangling those bunny ears, he won't be able to resist.
11-15-02 06:19 PM
Keno First, a big hello to Jaxx, Voodoo Chile and Gazza!
Second, no, it wasn't a GOP uprising against Gasland that took the place off line. We do have several Republicans who love Gasland, including Maxlugar.

Child of the Moon wrote:

>I emailed Keno, and he told me that his server went down, and he's not sure when the site will be restored.

Yes my host's server die and they had to install a new one. As I write this it's still not up, but they tell me sometime before tomorrow morning it will be back online. Problem is I am leaving town for two days and there is a good chance that will happen before the new server comes online. If that does happen, then there will be no weekly poll next week since I have to have it programed before midnight Sunday, as of now I haven't been able to do so. There are also about 40 votes in my database from the current poll that wasn't recorded yet, and I will have to add them in when I get back and after that poll is over. So Gasland will look like Florida as far as the polls go, I guess!

So sorry for this bullshit, but my host's server is out of my hands. BTW, if you wrote me at [email protected], I didn't get your mail yet since the server is down. Only those who used my ISP's email address got to me, like Child's.
11-15-02 07:47 PM
Gazza >AZQB wrote:

sorry i'm not actually discussing the MUSIC, man, but i was wondering if you or anyone else knew if Chrissie Hynde's kid's father is Ray Davies, Dave " ", or that cat from Simple MInds, that kindasorta MTV band from the 80's ?
Chris something or other is it?

The father of Chrissie Hynde''s daughter (Natalie,I think is the kid's name..) is indeed Ray Davies

shortly after the kid was born she hooked up with Jim Kerr of Simple Minds who she later married - for a while!

Sorry about Keno's site,but hopefully it'll get resolved urgently!

11-15-02 08:09 PM
telecaster Hello, hello? Is this thing on. Now I found out all the
GasX3ers are cheating on me over here

Steeli, Pdog, Max, anyone there?
11-15-02 08:26 PM
2000 Man Oh, Tele. I am here. I want to go home, though. While I like it here, I miss my original cyber loony bin.

Yes, the C10 are here, and that always makes me happy. Yet I haven't had a beer yet, as I seem to be waiting for something. I have however, finished off my last can of my new favorite non alcoholic bervage, Diet Vanilla Coke. It's working beautifully with Thierry's remaster of the Orpheum show.

Didja all here Mickboy remastered Tower and Aragon? I may have to get my grubby little mits on that.

Until then, a good friend is letting me syphon some Sensational Alex Harvey Band shows from him! Yes, Alex was truly wonderful, and as far as the world of classic rock goes, he's about it for me as I get sicker and sicker of that "genre" every day. Would anyone really notice if all the Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bad Company and Boston albums went out of print?

I think not. Are the Dandy Warhols still around? They were fun.

For those of you that have it - tonight's end to end rock festivities are:

Rolling Stones - LA Forum 7/11/75. Truly yummy, loud and fills your rock and roll tummy like a nice, really rare ribeye. Which I think I'm gonna go get. Vick the Wonderchick deserves a dinner out, so I think cow is in order. See you soon, my drunken Stonesian kin!
11-15-02 08:41 PM
*ginda I'm here, too, following up on a noise complaint. It appears that a party is well under way.
11-15-02 09:05 PM
steel driving hammer Oh yeah!

Tele! Nice to see you here my bastard!
If your going to get wasted, get wasted eligantly.
Damm straight you honky!

Ginda baby! Still can't get that candle wax out of my friggen carpet!
Anyone know some secrets? Baking soda, salt, oxy orange?

2000 Bastard, we haven't sent eachother boots for a long long while.
Why?

PS.
Ronnie on "Mandolin Wind" is just maybe too good.
Buffalo died in the frozen fields you know.
Through the coldest winter, in almost 14 years.
Oh, I never was good w/ romantic words,
So the next few words come really hard.
Don't have much, but what I got is yours.
Except of course, my steel guitar.................!

Dumped the wife but kept the Tele!!!
11-15-02 10:37 PM
~AzQb

SteelieTrebleTeleTone!

Please say you still adore me.

~!
Page: 1 2