ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any Springsteen Fans Here? Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-15-02 01:32 PM
~AzQb

So what if his fucking record has stayed on the top of the charts for so many months, days, hours, minutes? as if that really means anything to my ears! i mean, so what? I don't care what the charts say ; )

I kNOW he plays his heart out at gigs, etc.etc.etc.etc.

But you know he mixes his shit like mud on a ReAl rainy day
It's just muddy stagnant mix to me ; )

EXcEPt for TenthAvenueFreezeOut. That tune is a likeable mix; everything is where it should be

~!
11-15-02 01:58 PM
Factory Girl Annie, I'm back on. Sorry, had to step away from the computer.

Their big hit, among others, was Rooster-its about the Vietnam war. The video is too heavy/dark for me-all the carnage.
11-15-02 02:02 PM
~AzQb

FFFG!!

It couldn't be either the Cure or Bauhaus...?

Who is it! Im not going to cheat! You HAVE to tell !

~
p/s Joey and Steelie are almost ready to be our BunnyVBoyz...ain't that exciting? No dishes for a week!
~RoTfL
11-15-02 02:16 PM
Factory Girl Sorry, Annie. Its Alice in Chains. I actually saw them in 1990-they opened for Iggy. And last week I went to see Jerry Cantrell-former guitarist/songwriter for AIC. Their sound is very heavy, but very melodic. Lots of great harmonies. They're like Bee Gees on smack...ROTFL.
11-15-02 02:20 PM
~AzQb

...yeah i've heard some of their stuff!

Not my thing but i DID see the video of TheIgster doing Lust for Life the other day. How old is he again ?

~RoTbFl.SpJrLSs
11-15-02 02:23 PM
Factory Girl The Igster is 54-Ain't he something?! You know he's not in the Rock Hall of Fame-shame shame shame.
11-15-02 02:25 PM
Moonisup Please don't use this site as a chatroom hehehehhehee
lol

just kidding lovely ladies
The wooden shoe

rik,
11-15-02 02:26 PM
~AzQb

That BODY.

My God ; )

he's still ripped to shreds, ain't he ?

Tell me the truth, FG. Am i too anxious to get Steelie&Joey in the Village ? Should i leave them alone about it? Shit. And i SO need help around here

~RoTbFl,SpJrLSs
11-15-02 02:38 PM
Factory Girl Yep, Iggy is STAGGERED. Got that nice ripped body!

Yes, get Steelie & Joey to do your Dirty Work for you...Lol.

I hear they clean up real nice.
11-15-02 02:44 PM
~AzQb FFG! The RighteousBabeofRawk&Roooooooooll!

They can start with the dishes, walk the BigBoy, and then pick up a few sundries at the store.

Are you sure these are the right uniforms? They've got little hearts on them and rainbow Stones tongues! And they both say, "Hef" on the back in italic script! WhaFuck? and FFG, one of them is all fuzzy...and ...

~RoTbFl,SPjRlSs

11-15-02 02:45 PM
~AzQb

PINK.
~!
11-15-02 02:53 PM
Factory Girl Just make sure they have the big goofy ears and little round tails...lol.
Btw, are you going to be in my area anytime soon??? We must meet, we have SO Much to TAlk about...seriously.
11-15-02 03:26 PM
~AzQb

FFG!

I'm e=mailing ya any second. I'm just having too much of a giggle tryin to get Maxy to see that he's in the wrong lane and needs to shift into his true Calling!

Writing for FoldingTome!

Doncha think he'd resurrect it from the dead?

Actually, anY rag should have MaxyYupperPupper on editorial staff, at the least.Make 'em a MINT.And make us say, "Seeeeeeeeeeeee...we knew it all along...."

~!
11-15-02 08:27 PM
Gazza Bruce is the best live act on the planet and of all time, bar none..(and the best value for money too..) and is new album beats the shit outta anything anyone else has done in the last decade..

..and I look forward immensely to spending my 40th birthday weekend in the company of Himself and his band of minstrels in Dublin at the end of May.

Just wish it wasn't the same calendar year as a Stones European tour,though.. again!!!! :-(
11-15-02 08:44 PM
Martha I agree ith you Gazza..The Boss rocks..and hard. I wasn't able to catch him in Ohio..spent all my clams on the Stones this time around..no regrets..but if I could've I'd have been at the Boss's gig too.
11-16-02 02:32 AM
MarthaMyDear Springsteen's cool, but I'm putting all of my money into Stones shows (same as you, Martha and some other live acts I'm hoping to see this year, etc.... It looks like I'll be making the trek to Staples again in February, I HOPE, and MAYBE San Jose (if I'm lucky... lol........... :P )... As for my birthday in June, I'm sure I can figure-out something interesting... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D As well as TONIGHT!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol............. :P ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2