ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: my 100th post Return to archive
11-14-02 08:59 AM
corgi37 I know many of you have zillions of posts, but this is my 100th. I dont have much to say really. But today 15th Nov. is SUPPOSED to be the tour announcement day here in Australia. Its been put back twice. I aint holding my breath though, and am even getting a little concerned they are going to chicken out coming here like U2 and McCartney did. Fingers crossed anyway. So today could be the day. Plus, my babies are 4 months old today. Yay.
11-14-02 09:18 AM
Maxlugar Congrats Corgi37!

I would have bet you had way more than 100.

You are a valued member of our Stonesilicious community.

I am proud, PROUD!, to call you one of my Australian friends.

And I just know that, one day, when I decide to come visit your great country, that you will put me, my wife and six kids up for a week in your home.

Because that is what we do for each other here.

Thanks Corgi!

Is a Corgi a Dog? You know, like a Dingo? I had little metal cars when I was a kid called Corgi's.

MAXY!
11-14-02 09:25 AM
Moonisup congrats with your little child
11-16-02 09:27 AM
corgi37 Funny you should mention MAX. I thought i had posted way over a 100 times, but, what the hell. What are numbers. Now, i cant put anyone up here at Castle Corgi, but if/when the tour is announced for Oz, be sure that any of you "yanks" can come here for a great time. I am going to post official invites when the announcement is made. Space is short for accomodation, but plenty of room for a pre-show bbq and Stones night at my place. Moon, thanks for the wishes, but i scored 2, not 1 baby. And boy, dont i know it.
11-16-02 09:51 AM
gypsymofo60 Congrats Corgi on your 100th -and your babies, I just had my second, child that is! Maxy, the corgi certainly is a dog, a Welsh dog of which there are two sub-genus, The Pembroke( no tail, sable & white), and the Cardigan. (long tail tri-colour), as for the cars, again you are correct, a brand name like 'Dinky' Corgi cars included the brilliant James Bond Aston Martin, and The illustrious 'Batmobile'circa 1967/68, so that is the Corgi wrapped except for the one I saved from snail bait poisoninig in 1984, but that's my history, you look too old for your avatar, then again I bet we all would....rock on!