ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

THE NEW BARBARIANS GOIN' NUTS!
With Ziggy Modeliste at the International Amphitheater, Chicago - April 30, 1979

Henry Diltz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More pix from the "Fashion and Licks" show Return to archive
11-12-02 08:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Mexican Dirctor Benicio del Toro

My girlfriends! As you can see Leah also was there

Nikki Costa

The original post is now in the archives at http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/11-10-2002/125352-1.html

While in town for shows in the Southern California area this past week, the Rolling Stones hosted the "Fashion and Licks 2002" at Trader Vic's in Beverly Hills. A-list celebrities came out to check out the fashion wear which captures the spirit of rock and roll and the look and feel of the Stone's current 2002-03 Licks World Tour.

�We are excited to be unveiling the latest Rockware line in Los Angeles during Fashion Week,� said Mick Jagger. �Our fans have come to expect more than the typical concert t-shirt, and with this latest line of Rockware, we believe they won�t be disappointed.�

Checking out the latest Stones fashions were Luke Wilson, David La Chapelle, Jackie Maxwell, Alana Stewart, Dwight Yoakam, Jack Osbourne, Sheryl Crow, Michael Vartan, Benicio Del Toro, Nastasha Henstridge, Jewel, Donovan Leitch, Jason Bateman, Miguel Ferrer, Paul Riser, Farah Fawcett, Brooke Burns, Nikka Costa, Val Kilmer, Tony Goldwyn, Mick Jaggar, Ron Wood and Charlie Watts.

Rolling Stones Rockware is available at concerts and specialty retailers such as Hot Topic and Musicland. In addition, the entire line can be purchased from the group�s online store at www.RollingStones.com.
11-12-02 08:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The more I look at the designs the more I see the wider it goes, from very sexy and provocative to sensual and elegant!!

This is Kim Stewart again, the same pix but in better resolution

Don't shoot me! Look at that!

This was posted before, but see how is Keith there in Theodora!

11-12-02 09:30 PM
gypsy Great pix! Thanks for posting them! What lucky girls! Wonder if Marlon was at the show.
11-12-02 11:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Gypsy, don't forget there's a lot more http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/11-10-2002/125352-1.html
11-12-02 11:19 PM
gypsy I know! I have enjoyed looking at all of them! I appreciate all of your hard work culling all of those pictures & articles about the fashion show.
11-12-02 11:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's another of Kim Stewart

11-12-02 11:34 PM
KeepRigid Thanks to her father (and a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but whose initials are Ronald W.), Kim Stewart will no longer have anything to do with me. I believe her last words to me were something to the effect of "Never been so blah, blah, in my life!"

It's actually a funny story, but only my lawyer has the details recorded.
11-13-02 02:15 AM
Moonisup man o man

A fat guy looks like Jack osbourne in one of the pix
11-13-02 02:40 AM
gypsy Am I the only one who thinks Kimberly Stewart looks an awful lot like Juliette Lewis? Come on, Keep, I know ya gotta agree with me there. Cuz, I totally understand your Penelope Cruz/Joe Perry thing.
11-13-02 12:05 PM
steel driving hammer Lovely.
11-13-02 01:32 PM
Richard Hurrah If the guy who designed the tongue logo had royalties on it he would be millionaire (same story as the Nike logo)...
11-13-02 01:52 PM
jb No menswear?
11-13-02 04:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL JB, are you willing to wear it and send me some pix to post them here at Rocks OFf It will be a hit! Wait a Home Run!
11-14-02 06:09 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU SO MUCH, VOODOO, for postinmg everything about this line, etc.!!! You know I love it!!! lol...................... :P my friend and I here have already planned on going to see these designs in person, etc.... Is that good or bad??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Oh, it's probably bad, knowing my spending habits, etc., but we MIGHT just "window shop", etc. (I'm hoping I have that strength!!! lol................... :P lol.................. :P )... I haven't seen this line on rollingstones.com's store yet, etc., but I'll keep checking, etc .... I'm gonna go and check hottopic.com and musicland.com out right now, though... Thank you very much for feeding my addiction... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Maybe I can calm down on that, though... lol........... :P That tongue logo just RULES!!! lol............... :P Even my dad, the Benny Goodman big band guy-man (although he does like jazz and blues, etc.), likes the logo and thinks it's funny... lol........... :P I think he's just laughing at me, though... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Anyways, thank you, again, and take care, ok.??? Anyways, ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
11-17-02 04:46 AM
Madafaka Oh my GOD! Alexandra Richards is the most beautiful girl on the world!
Thank you for the music and thank you for your daughter Keith!