ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena, Atlanta, February 8, 2006
© Yokero Tuchiko with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Animals appreciation thread Return to archive
9th November 2007 02:29 PM
Starbuck

which ROCC member is on the wall in this one?

best animals song ever!

9th November 2007 02:31 PM
Starbuck
9th November 2007 02:35 PM
Blowey Oh!!! Oooohh!! I LOVE animals!

Hamsters and Gerbils are my favorites!

With the occasional Ferret.....

OUCH!!!! THAT HURTS!!!

Remember to spay and neuter all your animals. And ALWAYS de-claw if you're keepin' em in yer Pooper! Like ME!!!

Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-HUH-wh-wh-wh-wh-whaaaaat?!?!?!?!

J.D. Bloweyfeller! (Habitrail Heiney!)

Blowey'kins!!!!
9th November 2007 02:54 PM
guitarman53 I loved The Animals in '64, Chas Chandler on Bass was great, a lot of their recordings has strong Bass up front, Brian Jones once called Eric Burdon the best blues singer out of England (I wonder how Jagger felt about that) but The Animals were fantastic, funny enough, the only song I don't want to hear is "The House Of The Rising Sun" because I heard it so much on the radio, I didn't want to hear it again.
9th November 2007 07:51 PM
Blowey
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
I loved The Animals in '64, Chas Chandler on Bass was great, a lot of their recordings has strong Bass up front, Brian Jones once called Eric Burdon the best blues singer out of England (I wonder how Jagger felt about that) but The Animals were fantastic, funny enough, the only song I don't want to hear is "The House Of The Rising Sun" because I heard it so much on the radio, I didn't want to hear it again.

Hello guitarman53, Rocks Off Member.

B to the Lowey!
9th November 2007 09:47 PM
gypsy I thought this was going to be a thread where we could post photos of our pets. Damnit.
9th November 2007 10:07 PM
MrPleasant Birds for me

9th November 2007 11:08 PM
tumbled
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Birds for me

me got birds.. I have 4.. eeny meeny miney and moe.

have you read ch. 2 of ronnie's??? its all about "BIRDS"
they had a downfall when the "BYRDS" toured england, fuckers.
9th November 2007 11:09 PM
tumbled I have a friend that has a sun conure named, "BABS"
9th November 2007 11:10 PM
tumbled I have a friend that has a sun conure named, "BABS"; I have an inkling that Keith owns an umbrella white cockatoo, but what do I know?
9th November 2007 11:44 PM
zooeyglass
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Hey, who's that guy walking around at -:59?

Cool videos AND group -- thanks, Starbuck.
10th November 2007 12:25 AM
guitarman53 Maybe I should start a Dave Clark Five appreciation thread, see how far that goes.
10th November 2007 12:40 PM
Dan Still seeders:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=163666&hit=1
10th November 2007 02:44 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
tumbled wrote:

me got birds.. I have 4.. eeny meeny miney and moe.

That's great! I'm planning on buying a dog; I'll name him "dog" just to annoy people.
10th November 2007 09:05 PM
gotdablouse Geat band, didn't manage to go from blues to rock like the Stones though, not enough songwriting...

One of my favorite songs ever is the opener on their 1977 (1978?) comeback album, "Broter Bill", superb groove, playing and singing !
10th November 2007 09:06 PM
MrPleasant I appreciate George W. Bush.

He's such a wild man.
12th November 2007 04:39 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Maybe I should start a Dave Clark Five appreciation thread, see how far that goes.

Likely end up in Bits n Pieces........
12th November 2007 06:56 PM
Soldatti Great band, I like their greatest hits:

13th November 2007 12:49 AM
JOHNNYSTONED grear band...love their psychedelic era especially. cant live without
1. the twain shall meet
2. winds of change
3. greatest hits- to get- when i was young- we gotta get out of this place etc.
13th November 2007 06:55 AM
Sioux "It's My Life" has to be my favorite, although I recently
heard Burdon say that "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" was
his fave.....

I LOVE the Animals! And I agree about Burdon--so powerful.
I remember being quite afraid of him when I was a teen
back in the mid 60's.....he seemed so "snarly" and
dangerous. Great band of the era...
13th November 2007 08:49 AM
GotToRollMe I saw these guys in a Northern New Jersey roadhouse in 1991. Brilliant.
13th November 2007 01:35 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Maybe I should start a Dave Clark Five appreciation thread, see how far that goes.

Hey now I like the DC5, as well as The Animals!
Long live 60s bands!
14th November 2007 07:18 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I have a friend that has a sun conure named, "BABS"

14th November 2007 07:20 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I thought this was going to be a thread where we could post photos of our pets. Damnit.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)