ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena, Atlanta, February 8, 2006
© Yokero Tuchiko with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: StarbuckS (ssc) Return to archive
8th November 2007 01:09 AM
Child of the Moon No, not our Starbuck! I mean the company, the for which I've worked for about six years now.

Anyway, I decided tonight that I haave been with this company for too long. Any organization that decides it bullshit and dick around with a loyal employee of, well, his entire adult life thus far, is not worth my time.

I implore you to take your business somewhere else, if you are already a patron of the company. If you aren't, please continue to NOT GO. These guys have fucked around with their employees for far too long.

Anyway, I love the Rolling fuckin' Stones. They bring me happiness.
8th November 2007 09:00 AM
sirmoonie Fuck those goddam bean grinders up in corporate! We're with you Moonie, we're all switching to blow in the AM.
8th November 2007 10:47 AM
gypsy Piss on 'em! I've already switched to blow as per sirmoonie. Starts my day off w/ a bang. And, surprisingly, it's cheaper than Starbucks.
8th November 2007 11:01 AM
speedfreakjive i've never been to Starbucks, I'm quite proud to say
8th November 2007 12:27 PM
Blowey Fantastic News !!!!!

Jm J. Bullock said he will be arriving around 11:00 PM CDT and plans on joining us near the stage ( By the Robert Mapplethorpe photos - my favorite! ) .

Watch out for this guy everyone ... Jm can bring it !!!!! He can fill a pooper!!!! Mine!

" Jm J. Bullock in ' Full Flight up my butt' is SOMETHING I treasure Ronnie ! "

Little Skittles! (AKA H.R. Blowin' stuff!)

[Edited by G. Gordon Liddy]

[Edited by Blowey]
9th November 2007 08:59 AM
Shmoey
quote:
Blowey wrote:
Fantastic News !!!!!

Jm J. Bullock said he will be arriving around 11:00 PM CDT and plans on joining us near the stage ( By the Robert Mapplethorpe photos - my favorite! ) .

Watch out for this guy everyone ... Jm can bring it !!!!! He can fill a pooper!!!! Mine!

" Jm J. Bullock in ' Full Flight up my butt' is SOMETHING I treasure Ronnie ! "

Little Skittles! (AKA H.R. Blowin' stuff!)

[Edited by G. Gordon Liddy]

[Edited by Blowey]

Moon approved!!!!!!!!!!
Ronnnnie!

9th November 2007 09:33 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Fuck those goddam bean grinders up in corporate!
We're with you Moonie, we're all switching to blow in the AM.

A+.

As the t-shirt at our REAL, local, coffee house says, "Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks"
9th November 2007 12:40 PM
polksalad69 Unfortunatley they are everywhere and Peets or Intelligentsia is not.
9th November 2007 01:15 PM
Dan The one down the street just started having live music. The performer Wedensday, Julia Albert, I thought was really good but when they started thanking me personally from the stage, I turned around and saw there was only 1 other person left.
9th November 2007 01:51 PM
steel driving hammer
9th November 2007 02:16 PM
The jinn, my friend. I thought Starbucks was a good corporate enviroment. I have actually congradulated people for landing a Starbucks job. I did not know there was questionable business pratices. I mean,out side of thier support of Isreal.
9th November 2007 02:25 PM
steel driving hammer
9th November 2007 02:52 PM
pdog I do not go to Starbucks... There's too many of them, that scares me!
9th November 2007 02:53 PM
steel driving hammer I'm scared of the people IN Starbucks!
9th November 2007 02:56 PM
pdog Starbucks is made from people!!!
9th November 2007 03:27 PM
Fiji Joe Didn't I see this thread play out in an episode of South Park?

If Starbucks were music, it would look like this...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)