ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena, Atlanta, February 8, 2006
© Yokero Tuchiko with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHAT is everyone doing RIGHT Now Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
11th November 2007 02:38 PM
pdog I'm watching the NFL, which means I see alot of commercials and very little game...
11th November 2007 02:43 PM
steel driving hammer Hey did you see my Champagin IL beat the #1 team Ohio yesterday?

We also have James Jordan playing this year, yes THE son of the greatest BB player ever.
11th November 2007 06:04 PM
tumbled i am making egg rolls and printing out the iorr beacon photos x 2 for dave on the platter
11th November 2007 06:47 PM
Joey

I have tremendous anal leakage today and no toilet paper .

OUCH !!!!!

Developing .......................

Shiver ....................

J. " Snuggles " FLY !!!!

11th November 2007 07:27 PM
tumbled the first batch of egg rolls are leaking.. its just like pancakes the first batch always sux.
11th November 2007 08:03 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
tumbled wrote:
the first batch of egg rolls are leaking.. its just like pancakes the first batch always sux.

runny egg rolls?....i'll pass thank you very much.
12th November 2007 01:30 PM
tumbled goth gets kicked to death

FOND FAREWELL FOR MURDERED WOMAN

GOTH: Sophie was murdered for being different

Monday November 12,2007
By Emily Garnham for express.co.uk

HUNDREDS of mourners paid their respects today to murdered 20-year-old Sophie Lancaster.

The humanist funeral held in Whitworth this morning, celebrated the life of the young woman who was brutally kicked to death as she walked through a park with her boyfriend.

Miss Lancaster, who was from Bacup in Lancashire, slipped into a coma and died in hospital 13 days after suffering fatal injuries to her head and face.

Her partner, 21-year-old Rob Maltby, also fell into a coma but survived the horrific attack. He suffered bleeding on the brain and is still recovering from his injuries.

Her white coffin was covered in messages from friends. One read: “I would love to hug you right now – see you in my thoughts and dreams.”

Miss Lancaster’s parents, John and Sylvia, said: “We were proud to know our daughter. She was funny, kind, loving and brave.

“She was a beautiful girl with a social conscience and values which made her a joy to know. Not being able to see her blossom to her full potential or even to see her smile is a tragedy beyond words,” they said in a statement issued today.

Not being able to see her blossom or even to see her smile is a tragedy beyond words
John and Sylvia Lancaster

It is thought that the couple was targeted because of their ‘Goth’-like appearance.

Her family and friends have since launched the SOPHIE campaign on MySpace, which stands for ‘Stamping Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere’ and aims for ‘a more tolerant, less violent society.’

Her mother launched the memorial using Sophie’s profile page: “Since Sophie’s death on August 24, following the horrific attack on her and her partner Rob in Stubbeylee Park, Bacup, Lancashire on August 11, we have had lots of kind offers of support and donations.

[Edited by tumbled]
12th November 2007 06:53 PM
fireontheplatter waiting for monday nite football
13th November 2007 12:01 PM
tumbled more bills
more expense reports
coworker chattiness
((yawn))

should have been a masseuse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=493333&in_page_id=1770

[Edited by tumbled]
13th November 2007 12:37 PM
Joey
quote:

tumbled wrote:
more bills
more expense reports
coworker chattiness

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13th November 2007 02:32 PM
robpop Making a sign that says "Seranade of New York". I will give this sign to some young tike along with 10 buck to tote around at the Bruce show tomorrow. If I cannot find a young tike to carry it around, I will give it to a panhandler outside the Mellon (Civic) Arena along with two bottle of MD 20/20 (choice of flavors) to hold up when the Boss arrives.
13th November 2007 02:34 PM
tumbled Nice pic kins!

13th November 2007 02:39 PM
pdog I know a dude who loves to hold signs!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
13th November 2007 02:46 PM
tumbled
quote:
robpop wrote:
Making a sign that says "Seranade of New York".

is it to advertise a broadway show?

spelling is s-e-r-e-n-a-d-e
13th November 2007 02:49 PM
robpop
quote:
tumbled wrote:

Sorry, I have been up sance 3:00AM. Just got home from work. These thongs woll happin.
13th November 2007 02:53 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
13th November 2007 02:58 PM
robpop
quote:
tumbled wrote:

Actually it New York City Serenade. I'm so fucking tired I got it confused with that Pouges song.
13th November 2007 02:59 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
13th November 2007 03:53 PM
tumbled
quote:
robpop wrote:

Actually it New York City Serenade. I'm so fucking tired I got it confused with that Pouges song.

its p-o-g-u-e-s. you need a nappie!!!

Sorry I didn't want your sign to be screwed up!!!! it was meant to be a friendly nudge

[Edited by tumbled]
13th November 2007 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:

13th November 2007 04:28 PM
robpop
quote:
tumbled wrote:

its p-o-g-u-e-s. you need a nappie!!!

Sorry I didn't want your sign to be screwed up!!!! it was meant to be a friendly nudge

[Edited by tumbled]

yea I know.
13th November 2007 04:31 PM
tumbled Rob are you going to the Bruce Springsteen show or sumfin?
13th November 2007 04:59 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
Rob are you going to the Bruce Springsteen show or sumfin?

[Edited by Joey]
13th November 2007 07:38 PM
pdog Joey, you post like Blowey!
13th November 2007 07:53 PM
andrews27 Regretting that tomorrow night I have to miss a free Springsteen show because I have to teach a three-hour night class.
13th November 2007 08:10 PM
robpop I'll be there. I have no class.
13th November 2007 08:58 PM
pdog I'm thoroughly enjoying having no hair on my head...
13th November 2007 09:22 PM
tumbled its not the amount of hair but what is beneath your hair that matters pdog

there are very ugly things are going on in the world a la o.j. simpson, and corruption in the courtroom, I cannot discuss this matter here but in time the truth is always revealed and the innocent are exonerated..

g-d I am so sleepy all of a sudden... nightnight this vino is knocking my ass out. or maybe its this abysmal weather its like frankenstein weather out there
13th November 2007 09:26 PM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:
its not the amount of hair but what is beneath your hair that matters pdog

there are very ugly things are going on in the world a la o.j. simpson, and corruption in the courtroom, I cannot discuss this matter here but in time the truth is always revealed and the innocent are exonerated..

g-d I am so sleepy all of a sudden... nightnight this vino is knocking my ass out. or maybe its this abysmal weather its like frankenstein weather out there

there's insanity under my skull, i'm hoping the cool night air will give me some relief... have a good rest, don't let the worlds insanity get you down, just wish mine all the best.
14th November 2007 12:28 PM
tumbled Freidrich Nietzsche sagely observed at the end of the 19th Century "that he who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster"...and "if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you..."
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)