ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena, Atlanta, February 8, 2006
© Yokero Tuchiko with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Drinking Thread, Part, uh... 287... Return to archive
28th October 2007 01:44 AM
Child of the Moon So...

whatcha drinkin' tonight?

This evening I'm indulging in Beck's and Newcastle, and thinking about something else to wash it down.

And, after reading that Springsteen is playng Thundercrack with the E Street Band for the first time since 1973 or so, I am listening to that very song.

I also have Super Smash Bros. Melee on the TV. I bought a used GameCube the other day, and have been staying up 'til four every night since playing this game. I'm trying to get a hidden character by playing twenty hours in the versus mode, so I'm just leaving the game alone while I rack up the hours...

And for those of you to whom that actually made sense... I salute you.
28th October 2007 02:58 AM
Bloozehound
28th October 2007 03:59 AM
pdog
28th October 2007 12:48 PM
fireontheplatter after last night...i quit drinking. no more.
28th October 2007 12:51 PM
MrPleasant Cold chocolate.
Diet pepsi.
Orange soft drink.
Vidka
Light beer.

In the same order. And, yes, there is a drink called "vidka": it's what comes out when you mix all the shit in the list.
28th October 2007 12:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
...i quit drinking.

Me too....hundreds of times.
28th October 2007 01:01 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Me too....hundreds of times.

I always wanted to be a gangster.

28th October 2007 01:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I always wanted to be a gangster.

Well....go into politics.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
28th October 2007 01:30 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well....go into politics.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

Nah. But thank you very much for the advice. Now I shall go back to my vidka.
28th October 2007 04:22 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

she is hotter than hanna montanna...but can she sing.
28th October 2007 11:23 PM
Bloozehound Recently I've been studying the master works of the brew wizards of the Breckenridge Brewing Co.

So far I've tried their oatmeal stout, 471 IPA and autumn ale and each one of them has been off the chain, I highly recommend checking them out

29th October 2007 11:29 AM
egon
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

she is hotter than hanna montanna...but can she sing.

that ass.... it has a life of it's own.
29th October 2007 12:28 PM
George W Bush I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting!

30th October 2007 01:58 AM
Child of the Moon Boddington's tonight. What a fuckin' weird day...
30th October 2007 05:04 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
George W Bush wrote:
I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting, I'm drinking and posting!

You are shit.

And it's not because that you drink.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
30th October 2007 01:03 PM
pdog if you ain't drunk by 10 am on a tuesday, then i'm sorry to tell you, you don't deserve to be posting in a drinking thread...
31st October 2007 01:46 AM
Zack
quote:
pdog wrote:

This chick looks seriously underage. Or maybe I'm just overage.
31st October 2007 01:53 AM
sirmoonie I took up drinking as means of addressing my pyromania. Along with other therapies, of course. I mean its not like I just go pound a six pack every time I want to fucking torch something. There's also inhalation exercises, kung fu, stuff like that to keep me from lighting up.
1st November 2007 02:49 AM
Child of the Moon Drinking some Wingwalker Summer Honey Wheat Ale. And, apparently, listening to Jagger's Let's Work, among other things.
1st November 2007 11:24 PM
Bloozehound These Breckenridge Brewery cats must be like extraterrestrial beer wizards or something, they probably run around in pointy, little hats building rocketships all day at NASA, then cruise home at night and fire up the burners to crank out some of their hellaciously fine brews, because their Vanilla Porter is so tops, the only thing in life better is big titties n' whip cream

3rd November 2007 01:15 PM
gimmekeef I'm down to my last bottle from a case of Highland Park 12..single malt scotch.Been a short week....
3rd November 2007 10:26 PM
Bloozehound The Ramones ~ Bonzo Goes To Bitburg Live

3rd November 2007 10:44 PM
Bloozehound Gary Stewart ~ I've got this Drinkin' Thing

10th November 2007 08:00 PM
MrPleasant Sunday: I'll have to go to church and do the mass.
11th November 2007 04:41 AM
egon I've not had a single drink this weekend.
something's wrong, I'm gonna see the doctor tomorrow.
12th November 2007 08:59 AM
JohnLeeHacker Cops retired my driver's license during 4 months because i had a little alchool in my blood.
Plus 590 €.
Damn! 5 or 6 tix for the Stones, or 40 bottles, or some boots.
Rough justice!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)