ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DIRTY DOZEN BRASS BAND (NSC) Return to archive
14th November 2006 09:29 AM
TampabayStone Saw them Sunday night along with the KARL DENSON'S JAZZ TRIO. Good Stuff. Did not know anything about the them walking in. Danced are arses off to some funky NO feel good music. Favorite new instrument--That big ass Sax.
14th November 2006 05:14 PM
thejuf that is a f*cking great band! Fingers crossed they will come to Amsterdam soon!!!
14th November 2006 05:31 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
thejuf wrote:
that is a f*cking great band! Fingers crossed they will come to Amsterdam soon!!!

Usually like to hide under the bed, sucking my thumb on Sunday nights, but it was great! Had to call in yesterday.
15th November 2006 05:50 PM
crb69 I saw them open for the Black Crowes @ the Beacon Theatre back in '95 or so...One of the best shows I ever SURVIVED... They were a solid brass band of funky class...Then at the end of the Crowes' show, they came out and jammmed on like 2 or 3 tunes with them...I will never forget all that brass jamming on Hard To Handle along with Marc Ford whaling leads on guitar...I always wanted to play tenor sax. I just keep plugging away at Lead Guitar instead.

One day...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)