ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jacko stalked by transvestite (NSC) Return to archive
13th November 2006 10:31 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Michael Jackson is living in fear of his life after being stalked by a transvestite.

Movie & Entertainment News provided by bangshowbiz.biz
2006-11-13

The 'Thriller' singer - who recently sparked controversy by reportedly wearing women's clothing during a day out in St. Tropez - is said to have hired four bodyguards and is wearing a bullet-proof vest at all times, after receiving a number of threatening letters.

A source said told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "This person is plaguing his life and has sent some seriously dodgy letters. They are from a man who works as a drag queen in the seedy Kings Cross area of Sydney, Australia.
The content is eerie to say the last and this person is seemingly obsessed with Michael." The alleged stalker - who goes under the name of Melanie - has bombarded the 48-year-old pop superstar with up to 100 lewd letters a day, begging him for a relationship and asking for his hand in marriage.

The source added: "He writes all kinds of things, saying he knows Michael and wants to marry him. He tells Michael he needs to marry him. Michael has been having problems sleeping because of this guy."
13th November 2006 10:32 AM
egon they seem like a prefect match.
13th November 2006 10:34 AM
Jumacfly Tony??
13th November 2006 10:37 AM
WJ Sunny?
13th November 2006 12:15 PM
Jeep The stalking transvestite is very frightening.
Look at him/her !

13th November 2006 12:18 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jeep wrote:
The stalking transvestite is very frightening.
Look at him/her !

this travestite got more eye liner than our dear Keef!!
14th November 2006 12:20 AM
glencar That Man in the Mirror song is suddenly on my mind!
14th November 2006 12:49 AM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
That Man in the Mirror song is suddenly on my mind!

its the mirror talkin
14th November 2006 06:07 AM
ListenToTheLion WJ?
14th November 2006 06:24 AM
Nellcote Sunny?
14th November 2006 07:37 AM
Jumacfly Tony??
14th November 2006 05:45 PM
danielharris627 pahahaha
14th November 2006 06:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels JACKSON PICKS UP WORLD RECORDS

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
2006-11-14 21:12:15 -

MICHAEL JACKSON paid a long overdue visit to the Guinness World Records office today (14NOV06) to pick up his vast collection of certificates.

The singer boasts eight records from his long career in pop including Most Successful Entertainer of All Time, Youngest Vocalist to Top the US Singles Chart and First Vocalist to Enter the US Single Chart at Number One.

As well as the certificates, Jackson was presented with a copy of the latest edition of the book and a special edition from the year he was born (1958).

The 48-year-old visited the London venue ahead of his first UK performance in nearly 10 years tomorrow (15NOV06) where he'll be collecting another accolade the BEAT IT hitmaker is receiving the Diamond Award at the World Music Awards for selling over 100 million albums.

14th November 2006 06:52 PM
mrhipfl I gotta admit, I own over half of Jackson's albums. And I have to say, the music for a large part kicks ass, and is very inpiring.
14th November 2006 07:27 PM
egon I used to own thriller & bad.
Then i sold them to some sucker (without making a copy!)
I now am a better man.

14th November 2006 10:51 PM
monkeyman62 so that means he stalks himself
15th November 2006 03:05 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I gotta admit, I own over half of Jackson's albums. And I have to say, the music for a large part kicks ass, and is very inpiring.

Off the wall is a masterpiece.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)