ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian Jones Fans Lobby Police To Exhume Body Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
14th November 2006 12:34 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
glencar wrote:
I wonder what the real women who loved BJ think about this. You're just some weirdly obsessed fan.

But I am a real woman... well *girl* who loves BJ..
14th November 2006 01:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot >But I am a real woman<

Yeah, a real woman...with a complete lack of sound reasoning, a great sense of flawed logic, and totally oblivious to actual reality.

The funny thing is...if you really had been Brian Jones's girl, he woulda beat the shit outta you on a regular basis. You into wearing big shades to cover black eyes?

But since you seem to know about this...can you answer a question for me?

To whom, and to what point and purpose do you hope this "investigation" serves? What exactly does your group hope to accomplish?
14th November 2006 01:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Brian Jones Girl wrote:
But I am a real woman... well *girl* who loves BJ..

ya know, normally, I'd be turned on hearing this...

[Edited by Saint Sway]
14th November 2006 01:25 PM
oldkr somebody better repost the pic of that bust its the funniest fuckin thing!

and the BJFC are all fuckin loons, too much time on their hands-- brian is sealed in airtight embalmed with his hair bleached I hope they dig the fucker up they'll get the fright of their lives!!!!

OLDKR
14th November 2006 01:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
oldkr wrote:
somebody better repost the pic of that bust its the funniest fuckin thing!

that thing was so poorly made. I'm guessing they only able to sell about 3 or 4 pool tiles to pay for it
14th November 2006 02:28 PM
GhostofBrianJones For those of us who are nuts or whatever name you call us that is okay by
me. All of you are entitled to your own opinion. The fan club members
are wanting to do this for many reasons but since no one is really interested
here on RO it is futile to even try. So thanks for the article.
14th November 2006 02:34 PM
Saint Sway can sunnybandy join your fan club?

sunny needs friends and I'm guessing he/she would fit right in
14th November 2006 02:54 PM
TampabayStone
[Edited by TampabayStone]
14th November 2006 03:26 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
oldkr wrote:
somebody better repost the pic of that bust its the funniest fuckin thing!

and the BJFC are all fuckin loons, too much time on their hands-- brian is sealed in airtight embalmed with his hair bleached I hope they dig the fucker up they'll get the fright of their lives!!!!

OLDKR

Here's the golden boy in all of his fright-inducing glory:

14th November 2006 03:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot >The fan club members
are wanting to do this for many reasons but since no one is really interested
here on RO it is futile to even try.<

Oh bullshit. That's not why you won't talk about it.

You don't want to put your reasons up because you know that they are selfish and immoral...and we'll call you on it and rip you to shreds.

I hope you are happy in your alternate universe.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
14th November 2006 03:40 PM
Nellcote Someone needs to send that photo of Brian to Howard Stern, he's always railing against Rush Limbaugh as "pumpkin head", but we have a new winner!
14th November 2006 03:45 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
oldkr wrote:
brian is sealed in airtight embalmed with his hair bleached I hope they dig the fucker up they'll get the fright of their lives!!!!

OLDKR

Really? Airtight! He could be a beautiful as the day he went in. But they open that thing and he's gonna evaporate! They better take pictures fast.
14th November 2006 04:00 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You don't want to put your reasons up because you know that they are selfish and immoral...and we'll call you on it and rip you to shreds.

good point. I admire you calling them out on this but first I REALLY REALLY want to know wtf is up with that head they had made?????

did they want him to be green with orange hair??? Was that voted on by the freak, I mean, fan club?
14th November 2006 04:55 PM
Nellcote Mizz U?
Sunny?
Pablo?
Tony?
14th November 2006 06:29 PM
GhostofBrianJones The other fan club in the UK paid for a bust and commissioned a sculptor to
do it and he ruined it. So then they paid it to be redone and I don't know who
but it is all bronze.

Like I said before everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions
and that is where it stands.
14th November 2006 07:06 PM
Honky Tonk Man The whole situation that has arisen here has northing whatsoever to do with loons or anything of the sort. If Brains body is dug up, it'll be because the law has decided that the original cause of death is no longer plausible. If that is deemed so, then regardless of personal viewpoints, the law will be legally obliged to re-open the investigation and any actions taken will in sure, be most justifiable.

14th November 2006 07:34 PM
stewed & Keefed Thanks
[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
14th November 2006 08:16 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>You don't want to put your reasons up because you know that they are selfish and immoral...and we'll call you on it and rip you to shreds.

Speak for yourself.
14th November 2006 09:37 PM
Olivia1962 Finaly they understand
14th November 2006 09:47 PM
oldkr I hope they all ask bob dylans permission he paid for the damn casket and all....

oh shit im sounding like a brian loon -- wheres my bust i must seek shelter

OLDKR
14th November 2006 09:51 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>But I am a real woman<

Yeah, a real woman...with reasoning and logic, and totally oblivious to actual reality.

The funny thing is...if you really had been Brian Jones's girl, he woulda beat the shit outta you on a regular basis. You into wearing big shades to cover black eyes?

But since you seem to know about this...can you answer a question for me?

To whom, and to what point and purpose do you hope this "investigation" serves? What exactly does your group hope to accomplish?

Well maybe I don't feel like wasting my time trying to come up with reasoning and logic only for Sir Stonesalot to call me a sicko!

But I will answer your question....

I don't see anything being accomplished by the investigation, I just want to see what Brian would look like!

And no, I am not a necrophilliac.

I'm just morbidly curious...

[Edited by Brian Jones Girl]
14th November 2006 09:56 PM
GhostofBrianJones Everyday across the world and in different countries law enforcements are
looking into Cold Case files of many people whose deaths are not resolved.
It can be from King Tut to the Ice Man to Brian Jones and who knows how
many unsolved murders still are waiting to be resolved. Many of the families
of the deceased continue to wonder who killed their loved ones, friends,
and etc. NO MATTER HOW LONG the person has been deceased. Many of the
survivors realize their loved ones death is really a homocide but is listed
as something else. It is difficult to go on when your loved one, friend or
whomever you cared about dies and then NOT knowing what really
happened is even worse. If murderer is still walking the streets after 5, 10
or 30 years of committing and it is proved he committed a particular
murder he should GO TO PRISON!! Anyone who was involved who is still
living should be punished also.

Frankly I don't give a rats behind what anyone thinks, I want to know
and if any Brian fans want to know than that is even better.
14th November 2006 09:57 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:

Frankly I don't give a rats behind what anyone thinks, I want to know
and if any Brian fans want to know than that is even better.

Same here!
14th November 2006 10:11 PM
oldkr brian jones girl, i too just wanna see what he looks like

ghost of brian jones FYI brians death was resolved he got a cuase of death and they dropped him in the ground, cant get much more resolved than that, especially considering anyone who was there or would care enough is either dead, has forgotten it or quite healthily has moved on

OLDKR
15th November 2006 12:51 AM
glencar
quote:
Brian Jones Girl wrote:

Well maybe I don't feel like wasting my time trying to come up with reasoning and logic only for Sir Stonesalot to call me a sicko!

But I will answer your question....

I don't see anything being accomplished by the investigation, I just want to see what Brian would look like!

We're all calling you a sicko. Wanting to see the remains of a man you never knew is nutso. I admire what BJ did with the Stones as much as you but I guess I have more respect for the man & his family.
15th November 2006 01:38 AM
GhostofBrianJones We are not trying to exhume the remains for shits and grins, but to examine
the body for anything that was missed in the original investigation and
hopefully determine the real cause of death. If someone has gathered real
evidence to the contrary of Death By Misadventure then an exhumation would
be in order to set the record straight. I would much rather have the
answer found out in a different way but maybe it is not possible. So if they
do it then hopefully something will be determined once and for all.

I would not want to be the one who looks at him after all these years. I can't
even imagine what condition the remains would be in. I would not do this
with anyone. I just hope the lead in the steel and casket is still intact.
Yikes I am getting the Heebie Jeebies.
15th November 2006 02:11 AM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Brian Jones Girl wrote:

That's sick and it's people like you who are giving Brian's fans a bad rep.
15th November 2006 02:59 AM
gypsy
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Many of the families of the deceased continue to wonder who killed their loved ones, friends,and etc.
Many of the survivors realize their loved ones death is really a homocide but is listed as something else. It is difficult to go on when your loved one, friend or whomever you cared about dies and then NOT knowing what really
happened is even worse.

Exactly. Where does it say "the fans of the deceased"?

15th November 2006 04:59 AM
GhostofBrianJones Well I guess a fan can have feelings about it, maybe not as strong as a
relative. But we/I just want to know what DID happen. Exhuming a body
is scary unto itself. I wish they would find other ways to do it.

Now I am wondering if this type of investigation takes longer in the UK
than it does in the U.S?

Also has anyone seen that Chase Manhattan card commercial with the
butterflies in it? It sounds like the Stones song "I'm Free" is playing in
the background. Can't be sure but it sure does sound like Mick!
15th November 2006 06:55 AM
Honky Tonk Man The possibility of any forthcoming investigation has absolutely nothing to do with fanatical Brian Jones fans.

Just to restate what I highlighted in my previous post on the matter, IF the police decide to re-open the case, it’ll because they have sufficient reason and evidence to do so. Local BBC news will be covering upcoming events, so there is a genuine public interest, not just from fans of Brian or the Rolling Stones. If the cause of death is down as misadventure and it isn’t, then I think there is moral justification for it to be changed. I don’t really know anything about the possibility of exhuming his body and my goodness; I hope they don’t do it if there is any way around it. I don’t think it’s the right thing to do, however, nor do I feel it is correct for someone to have an incorrect cause of death.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)