ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joe Jagger Header Return to archive
12th November 2006 11:32 AM
GotToRollMe Voodoo, thanks for doing such a lovely job on the Joe Jagger header, as well as the header in the Banquete De Pordioseros.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
12th November 2006 02:24 PM
mrhipfl yes, it looks great!
12th November 2006 05:10 PM
WattsAtScotts Beautiful!
12th November 2006 05:28 PM
Mickijaggeroo Never seen that pic before, I think, where can it be found?
It sure does´nt look like Joe. Take a look at the ears for instance. Are you sure it´s Joe? This guy looks a bit heavier built, and I have a hard time matching his face to Joe´s. Maybe I´m wrong?
[Edited by Mickijaggeroo]
12th November 2006 06:27 PM
WJ I just noticed the "rocks off rules" above the window panes.

12th November 2006 08:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes Mickijaggeroo, It's Joe Jagger with the whole familiy, Eva is in the back and Chirs the little brother
12th November 2006 08:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
WJ wrote:
I just noticed the "rocks off rules" above the window panes.

Didn't remember that LOL it has also another watermark inside the room
12th November 2006 09:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Yes Mickijaggeroo, It's Joe Jagger with the whole familiy, Eva is in the back and Chirs the little brother

A portion of this picture is also in "Rolling with the Stones" by Bill Wyman (Page 9)
12th November 2006 09:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is him approximately 20 years later

12th November 2006 10:02 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
WJ wrote:
I just noticed the "rocks off rules" above the window panes.

LOL! How the hell did you spot that? I had to blow it up several times before I could see it. Jesus, I'm going blind!

Voodoo, are you practicing your subliminal mind control techniques on us?
12th November 2006 10:49 PM
WJ
quote:

Didn't remember that LOL it has also another watermark inside the room

You said that just to drive me mad, right? I can't see it! Where? What?
13th November 2006 05:31 AM
corgi37 Luckily Mick takes after his Aussie born Mum.
13th November 2006 08:54 AM
Factory Girl I am so sad for Mick and his family.

Rest in Peace, Joe Jagger and thank you for giving us Mick.
13th November 2006 10:53 AM
glencar
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Luckily Mick takes after his Aussie born Mum.

Is Scutts a big Aussie name?
14th November 2006 08:32 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl After seeing pictures and the video of Joe in the 50s I now have serious doubts about it Mickijaggeroo. I think it is NOT Joe Jagger; I'm almost sure it is not him... well, I dare to say it was my mistake and I'm now 100% sure he is not Joe

Sorry, it's of humans to make mistakes, after all it was posted as a tribute to Joe and Mick / Chris, his grandsons/daughters and his great-granddaughters and of course we all.

If I compare that 50's picture against recent ones it's hard to say it is him or it is not, as the people change a lot when getting old. So it's not the same to compare that picture with the one during Eva's funeral or when Mick was knighted.

But watch these pictures, very close in time:

Those pictures are all from the 50s probably just three years of difference. I cannot believe we're talking about the same guy; aka Senior Jack Flash.

So the sources of the pictures are wrong and I was wrong too.

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
14th November 2006 08:36 AM
FotiniD No harm done there Voo. It's been a wonderful tribute either way, and today's header as well.
14th November 2006 08:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the video priocessed, uploaded and posted by Jeep

14th November 2006 09:25 AM
luxury1 Mick looks a lot like his mom.
14th November 2006 09:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Mick looks a lot like his mom.

Otherwise we wouldn't have "superblow threads"
14th November 2006 10:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Voodoo, thanks for doing such a lovely job on the Joe Jagger header, as well as the header in the Banquete De Pordioseros.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]

Thanks honey! BTW, this was the header at "Banquete de Pordioseros" http://rocksoff.org/foro

14th November 2006 11:43 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
After seeing pictures and the video of Joe in the 50s I now have serious doubts about it Mickijaggeroo. I think it is NOT Joe Jagger; I'm almost sure it is not him... well, I dare to say it was my mistake and I'm now 100% sure he is not Joe

Sorry, it's of humans to make mistakes, after all it was posted as a tribute to Joe and Mick / Chris, his grandsons/daughters and his great-granddaughters and of course we all...

No big deal, Voo, we all make mistakes. Maybe it's Mick's granddad in that one?
14th November 2006 08:27 PM
Soldatti Great pics Gerardo.
15th November 2006 10:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

In Memory of Joe Jagger

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)