ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best Tour Boots Return to archive
11th November 2006 11:46 PM
Rip This Joint Christmas commin up and I'm gonna be lookin to stock up on some goood stones boots. this has probably been done to death, but what are some of the best overall, quality and show, stones boots out there? any oppinons on the best boot set list wise?

also, the best exile tour, some girls tour , voodoo tour.
12th November 2006 12:02 AM
WattsAtScotts For A Bigger Bang:

Rio
River Plate
Houston
Louisville
Oakland
Glasgow
Memphis
Atlanta 2006

12th November 2006 12:33 AM
GotToRollMe CD, DVD, or both?
12th November 2006 12:49 AM
Rip This Joint just cd's
12th November 2006 09:38 AM
cabledogg2 The oakland show is said to be the best audience sourced recording of the tour. I personally haven't listened to it yet..........cabledogg2
12th November 2006 10:08 AM
Jumping Jack DVD rips from:
Saitama
Rio
Buenos Aires

FM Broadcast:
Glasgow
12th November 2006 10:15 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
The oakland show is said to be the best audience sourced recording of the tour. I personally haven't listened to it yet..........cabledogg2

Its very good..some inconsistentcies versus say Houston but the guitars shine and overall an excellent boot.The boot called Naked from Tokyo is along with Glasgow the best "soundboard"/fm shows as far as quality of the sound imo.The Saitama dvd for quality and Buenos Aires/Rio for the crowd and historic values are also wonderful.
12th November 2006 10:21 AM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
Rip This Joint wrote:
Christmas commin up and I'm gonna be lookin to stock up on some goood stones boots. this has probably been done to death, but what are some of the best overall, quality and show, stones boots out there? any oppinons on the best boot set list wise?

also, the best exile tour, some girls tour , voodoo tour.

In terms of Soundboards, for Exile, I prefer the Ladies and Gentlemen Soundtrack, although I think it uses material from 2 shows. Love in Vain is killer, as is Bitch. Most other soundboards from that tour have bad mixes, IMHO. For Some Girls, you can't go wrong with Handsome Girls...
12th November 2006 10:32 AM
deuce "Handsome Girls" from the Some Girls tour and for the Voodoo Tour - "Stripped Companion", "Tokyo '95" (Has many different titles) and my personal favorite from this tour - "Bite The Big Apple". It's a show from New Jersey and it's not the best sound quality on disc, but it is a great show and there is a pro shot video of it with soundboard sound (although its missing a few songS)
[Edited by deuce]
12th November 2006 03:12 PM
tumbling dice DVD
Ladies & Gentleman
Hampton 81

CD

Stripped Companion
Brussels Affair
Made in The shade ( outtakes 77,79)

A Bigger Bang Tour

MSG 2005
Rio
12th November 2006 03:31 PM
Jakeb206 From A Bigger Bang Tour

Seattle '05
Argentina
Louisville

Other Shows
Paris '97
Hampton '81
London '90
Toronto '89
12th November 2006 04:49 PM
Joey

From ABB :

Omaha '06

Honorable Mention :

Denver Pepsi Center '03
12th November 2006 08:35 PM
gustavobala have many boots´s names of each tour, needs looks for:

leeds 71
72 ? i have no good boots from this tour, but i believe in philadelphia, or new york, or fort worth
brussels 73
la 75
paris 76
new jersey 78
81 have many of them!
89 atlantic city
12th November 2006 09:32 PM
Soldatti Saitama, best looking DVD out there.
14th November 2006 04:02 AM
Boogie-Woogie from the 69 tour boots like san diego, oakland first and second show and some more...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)