ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: satisfaction Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11th November 2006 01:11 PM
Nellcote Sunny;

You've sent me private mail, however, it's worht posting it here. So, here goes:

Date: 11th November 2006 04:32 AM
Subject: u
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
want me to die t the age of 19 sir

No, Sunny, I do not wish you or anyone else to die. Your flooding of the most treasured of Stones message boards has myself and most here flummoxed. Possibly, you could enlighten us of your goals, or, take a long tall drink of STFU, no?
11th November 2006 01:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
WJ wrote:

Hey, at least Gazz answered you.

Gee..I wonder how you knew that....LOL
11th November 2006 01:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
robpop wrote:

Please, no Sunnybandy appreciation threads. Please.

I got the impression he started this one for that specific purpose..no?
11th November 2006 01:50 PM
robpop
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I got the impression he started this one for that specific purpose..no?

Right as always. Please post some details of the upcoming Springsteen shows you are going to after your return. Regrettably I have not seen him on this tour. I am going to a Joe Grushecky benefit show after Christmas. Hopefully, we will get a special guest.
11th November 2006 02:56 PM
WJ
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

No, Sunny, I do not wish you or anyone else to die. Your flooding of the most treasured of Stones message boards has myself and most here flummoxed. Possibly, you could enlighten us of your goals, or, take a long tall drink of STFU, no?

Wow, I gotta give you props for your usage of the word flummoxed.

11th November 2006 09:21 PM
Highwire Rob Sunny,

I'd really like to see a pic of your sister if you have one.
13th November 2006 01:12 AM
Bloozehound watcha so pissed off about there fella? Tony just kick you outta the bone smuggler academy

BTW

that's a faaaaaaabulous purse ya got there
13th November 2006 08:33 AM
sunnybandyo99 all of you have seen my picture, so what can you judge from there.
13th November 2006 08:43 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
that's a faaaaaaabulous purse ya got there

It's Tony's Bday gift
13th November 2006 08:45 AM
FotiniD
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
all of you have seen my picture, so what can you judge from there.

OK, let's try this in the most polite and coherent way.

Sunnybandyo99, for all I know, you can be pulling our collective legs here... but anyway. Let's pretend we don't believe this.

This is a ROLLING STONES message board mate. Apart from the occasional healthy dose of insanity, we tend to make our posts Stones-related (well... in most cases).

Either way, what I'm trying to say is that this is not the right place to show us your picture and expect our comments or talk about Tony and expect us to solve your problem (wtf?!) with him.

Accept yourself man and try to make your own decisions in life - or at least trust the advice coming from friends you actually have known for a while, be it people around you or guys on the internet you trust.
13th November 2006 09:33 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:

that when you got your purse back from Tony you realized that he stole your collection of 2 headed jelly dongs outta it
[Edited by Bloozehound]
14th November 2006 09:08 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:
nice manbag, fag

Jack Bauer is in touch with his sexuality.

http://www.tv.com/24/show/3866/jacks-man-purse./topic/2785-237406/msgs.html
14th November 2006 07:43 PM
MikeyC613 Get on some medication ASAP and then listen to Some Girls with the volume all the way up, your man-bag will be no more.
14th November 2006 07:53 PM
Saint Sway OMG! I dont know how I missed this thread but I havnet laughed this hard in a long time. Y'all crack me up
14th November 2006 08:42 PM
Soldatti Where's Ian Billen?
14th November 2006 08:46 PM
stonedinaustralia who's Tony??
14th November 2006 08:49 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Where's Ian Billen?

with Tony
14th November 2006 08:52 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

with Tony

I bet they're hearing SOL.
15th November 2006 04:58 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)