ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ . 17th November 2006
© Egeboy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hendrix Visits His Brother from the Grave! Return to archive
10th November 2006 11:11 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Hendrix Visits His Brother from the Grave!
Himylayan Times
Nov 9,2006

The younger brother of guitar legend Jimi Hendrix, Leon, has revealed that the guitar legend came to him in a dream and urged him to keep the Hendrix legacy going.

Leon is readying to release his second album, which features covers of his famous brother's tunes and tributes he has co-written about his dead sibling. The disc follows Leon's 2005 debut, "Keeper of the Flame," which is available through his Web site.

He claims that until a dream he experienced a few years ago, Leon had not received a calling to pursue music himself. "There was a guitar sitting in the corner of the room that had been sitting there for 15 months. In my mind, it seemed to be vibrating, it was calling me.

"This vision came to me. Jimi said, 'Hey, you've got music in your blood and it's in your veins. You need to start doing it.' "Before, I didn't dare touch a guitar, because who could play guitar after Jimi? I'm not trying to be Jimi. I have my own style. I'm not a maestro, I'm just a minstrel," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

10th November 2006 11:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Who sold Leon bad acid? Was he here? That's sicker that we all together. Talent is not in the blood and Leon is old enough to try to make it.

BTW, this is him during a jam at Jimi's wake on October 1, 1970, he is the one far right with John Hammond, Johnny Winter, Buddy Miles, and Noel Redding.

10th November 2006 12:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL Who sold Leon bad acid?

Actually good acid and ouija boards make great playmates.
10th November 2006 01:30 PM
nanatod
quote:
Talent is not in the blood

Bekka Bramlett is pretty soulful.

[Edited by nanatod]
11th November 2006 01:22 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Talent is not in the blood.

11th November 2006 03:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Fuck it. I'm going to get really drunk tonight and try to contact Hendrix.
11th November 2006 03:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I think if we do this right we can get him to post through the ouija board. I'll channel.........
11th November 2006 03:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I think if we do this right we can get him to post through the ouija board. I'll channel.........

I mean I'll volunteer to channel. If someone else wants to thats cool.
11th November 2006 03:31 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
11th November 2006 03:54 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Fuck it. I'm going to get really drunk tonight and try to contact Hendrix.

That might work if you're trying to contact Keith Moon.

If you're looking for Jimi, you may want to try a nip from THIS bottle:

15th November 2006 11:23 PM
Barney Fife That's nothin'. The first time I visited Jimi's grave, Jimi made lightening come out of the sky - and it wasn't just a dream.

Did I call a press conference about it? No, I just told one or two people until now.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)