ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Harold!
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - November 18, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Need help for mexico tickets Return to archive
November 17th, 2005 03:39 PM
Old No. 7 I tried to purchase tix through ticketmaster but it didn't work. Maybe is the reason thatit's not possible because I live in Europe?
November 17th, 2005 04:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The reason is that most of the sections are SOLD OUT, however there are tickets in the following sections

OR7 and OR8 $360 USD
VE24 (*) $142 USD
NA29 (*) $62 USD
AZ12 (*) $20 USD

(*) As you can see, locations available are the worst of each section... This is the map

To buy tickets click this link
November 17th, 2005 04:14 PM
Old No. 7 thank you voodoochile, that's the way I tried it but I got the following message:
Lamentablente hubo un problema al procecar su compra. Le suplicamos intentarlo nuevamente (714).
I got this message every time I tried (8-times or more?)
November 17th, 2005 06:02 PM
rogerriffin hope already you have ticket, maybe the ticketmster.com.mx had any troubles like when the presale starts...

if you have problems still, i could offer you one ticket in NA 2 Row 2 Seat 4, if you`re interested email me for the biz.

November 17th, 2005 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If yo0u have a PayPal account I can help you, just let me know which section and how many tickets, then I will tell you the price, you pay me and I buy them for you.

Be sure this will be a secure transaction with me, I'm one of the moderators and will do the best for you
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)