ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Harold!
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - November 18, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABB Bonus Disc - Final Tracklisting/Timings Return to archive
November 16th, 2005 06:07 PM
Gazza Thanks to our friend Pauline ("thejuf") from the 40 Licks fan club for the e-mail :

BONUS DVD A BIGGER BANG-SPECIAL EDITION

A Bigger Bang will be released in an extra format : a CD+DVD , combined in a slipcase that comes with a new artwork.

Tracklisting Bonus DVD:

An Introduction To A Bigger Bang – EPK (10:44)

Streets Of Love – Video (4:23)

Streets Of Love – TV performance (5:10)

Rough Justice – TV performance (3:10)

Don’t Wanna Go Home – New song (3:34)

Under The Radar – New song (4:36)

Rain Fall Down – Ashley Beedle’s ‘Heavy Disco’ Vocal Re-Edit (4:53)

November 16th, 2005 06:09 PM
Gazza For those who dont know, "EPK" is "Electronic Press Kit" - which is basically the interview special which has been shown in various countries in recent weeks
November 16th, 2005 06:12 PM
Saint Sway there goes my hopes of the Toronto club show being on the fan club dvd

Disco Heavy RFD remix??

no comment
November 16th, 2005 06:19 PM
tumbled
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
there goes my hopes of the Toronto club show being on the fan club dvd

Disco Heavy RFD remix??

no saint sway: I think Gazza's referring to the CD/DVD release to general public which is going on sale Dec. 6.
see: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=music&v=glance

The fan club dvd (a different animal) is being mailed out very soon we have been told by staff to platinum members. and nobody knows what is on that one yet.
[Edited by tumbled]
November 16th, 2005 06:22 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
tumbled wrote:

no saint sway: I think this is referring to the CD/DVD release to general public which is going on sale Dec. 6.

The fan club dvd (a different animal) is being mailed out very soon we have been told by staff to platinum members. and nobody knows what is on that one yet.

whew! Great news!

I just got the fan club email and just assumed this was what they were sending. Thank god its not.

I'll keep hope out for the Toronto gig or another live show.

my guess is Fenway
November 16th, 2005 06:34 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Streets Of Love – TV performance (5:10)

Rough Justice – TV performance (3:10)

When they performed these songs on TV?
November 16th, 2005 07:00 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

I assume it's the 8/31 Detroit performance of Rough Justice that aired on Monday Night Football in early September.

I don't know when SOL was performed on TV, unless they mean the Days of Our Lives video.
November 16th, 2005 08:26 PM
glencar Well, that was just an airing of the video followed by the world's most insipid writing & acting. That would kill sales!
November 16th, 2005 08:26 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

whew! Great news!

I just got the fan club email and just assumed this was what they were sending. Thank god its not.

I'll keep hope out for the Toronto gig or another live show.

my guess is Fenway

My guess is neither of the above

I'll be amazed if its a concert DVD

talking of fan club deals, meanwhile in another galaxy, this is what U2 (annual membership : $40, with access to presales) have come up with to entice fan club members to rejoin (even though, like RSFC in 2004, they have the problem of getting people to re-join when there isnt a tour as a sweetener);

It is now 12 months since we launched the current version of U2.com.

12 months that have seen U2 release "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" and set out on the Vertigo//2005 tour; 12 months in which subscribers have been kept up to date with all things U2 including exclusive information and unique access.

As your current U2.com subscription will soon expire we would like to introduce our inaugural Re-subscription Package.

All current subscribers will be able to renew their U2.com subscriptions for a further 12 months at a 20% discount on the standard cost of $40. In addition, all U2.com members who renew their subscriptions will also receive an exclusive CD/CD-ROM double disc set, "U2 Communication".

This package, which will not be available at retail, contains an 8-track CD featuring songs recorded live during the Vertigo Tour; and a CD-ROM containing an interactive audio player, an exclusive live video clip from U2's Vertigo 2005 show at Milan's San Siro stadium, as well as wallpapers and U2 screen savers using the show's amazing imagery.

As a paid up member of U2.com you will continue to receive a 25% discount on your first purchase at the U2.com store and access to the subscribers site, which features up to the minute stories, interviews and videos. We will continue to give U2.com subscribers exclusive access to full-length audio and video streams of new U2 songs and performances. Subscribers can keep in touch with other fans via their own U2.com email address and access to the Zootopia boards and regular subscriber emails.

There will not be any ticket guarantees as part of the re-subscription package.

As we have stated before, the U2.com ticket pre sale for Vertigo 2005 was not what we wanted it to be, and once again we can only apologise for the inconvenience and distress that we know this caused. We continue to look for fair ways in which we can distribute tickets to our fans on future tours but any solution will not be tied to this re-subscription.

A fan club that acknowledges it had teething problems with it's pre-sales (personally, any problem I had was soon resolved...I got good seats no problem) and tries to make up for it - and which is reasonably honest enough not to use false advertising to sell a product (eg a promise for presales in 2004) or offer a DVD at the same time that didnt exist. I know the Stones and U2 trade ideas and personnel. Maybe they could trade ideas on how to run a fan club
November 16th, 2005 08:28 PM
glencar It'd be nice to have the Stones imitate U2 this time!
November 16th, 2005 09:54 PM
pdog
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

I am thinking it's the music videos for these songs!
November 17th, 2005 03:12 AM
Voodoo Scrounge When wil this be available in the UK.

Also. When is that Rarities CD being released over here?
November 17th, 2005 04:07 AM
Monkey Woman According to Amazon.co.uk, the Rarities CD is released on Nov 28th in the UK.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BR4H7Y/qid=1132218130/sr=1-6/ref=sr_1_11_6/026-6671520-1284465

Other release dates: Nov 22nd in the USA & Canada, the 18th in France and Germany.
November 17th, 2005 06:20 AM
corgi37 I'm happy with what i have, thanks very much.

I am still breathlessly waiting for the LIVE LICK special edition.
[Edited by corgi37]
November 17th, 2005 07:35 AM
Jair And that cover...bleargh!!!
November 17th, 2005 07:56 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I'm happy with what i have, thanks very much.

I am still breathlessly waiting for the LIVE LICK special edition.

you're getting it.

The Rarities CD contains "Thru and thru" which is...a "live Licks" OUTTAKE (ie, its on the Four Flicks DVD, but not the live album cash-in)
November 17th, 2005 07:58 AM
Gazza ok...so when is this ABB special edition being released?

Theres so many pre-Christmas cash-ins at the minute, its hard to keep track...
November 17th, 2005 08:27 AM
gimmekeef Yes the Stones and U2 trade ideas...I think the Stones will follow suit but just add a zero or two on the end of U2's price!
November 17th, 2005 09:55 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gazza wrote:
ok...so when is this ABB special edition being released?

Theres so many pre-Christmas cash-ins at the minute, its hard to keep track...

I've seen it slated for Nov 21st or 22nd in continental Europe.
November 17th, 2005 12:49 PM
thejuf according to Virgin Records, it will be released on 28 November.
[Edited by thejuf]
November 17th, 2005 01:32 PM
gimmekeef A further dumbing down of the word "special".....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)