ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Harold!
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - November 18, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Stones Raise Ruckus" Return to archive
November 16th, 2005 11:51 AM
Saint Sway (in this mornings AM NEW YORK)

It's only rock and roll, but they like it. San
Francisco offi-
cials received a deluge of com-
plaints from reseidents who live
near SBC Park, where the
Rolling Stones played to a
packed stadium Sunday night.
Neighbors complained of win-
dows and floors vibrating. "I've
got no artistic judgment
against the Rolling Stones, but
just cause they're too old to
hear their music doesn't mean
their music has to be so loud,"
said Ted Weinstein, who said
he heard noise from the con-
cert from his home miles away.
Bob Davis, executive director
of the city's Entertainment
Commission, said his phone
started ringing as soon as the
Stones began playing.
November 16th, 2005 11:59 AM
voodoopug what a bunch of crap...i find it hard to beleive that Metallica was very quiet, but once the Stones hit the stage...look out: cover your ears, put the women and children to bed.

the growing negativity and general desire to complain has soured me on the human race as a whole. we have all been humiliated yet again...SADLY!
November 16th, 2005 12:09 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

the growing negativity and general desire to complain has soured me on the human race as a whole. we have all been humiliated yet again...SADLY!

don't get down Pug. The only humiliation here belongs to the lame ass neighbors that complained about the noise.

at this moment I cant think of anything lamer than calling in a noise complaint when you live next door to a concert stadium

the most humiliating part is when the loser takes a jab at the Stones age!! Hello!!! NOTE TO TED WEINSTEIN: you know you're too fucking old when you're complaining about the noise level of a rock concert!!! YOU LAME ASS LOSER!!!

sounds like its time for you to move into a Senior Living Community, Teddy
November 16th, 2005 12:12 PM
Zeeta than-
ks
ver-
y muc-
for th-
is stor-
y. Appr-
eciated-

The Cr-
ows ar-
e shit-
e by t-
he wa-
y!
November 16th, 2005 12:19 PM
Saint Sway so ar
e you'r
e jok
es
November 16th, 2005 12:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

don't get down Pug. The only humiliation here belongs to the lame ass neighbors that complained about the noise.

at this moment I cant think of anything lamer than calling in a noise complaint when you live next door to a concert stadium

the most humiliating part is when the loser takes a jab at the Stones age!! Hello!!! NOTE TO TED WEINSTEIN: you know you're too fucking old when you're complaining about the noise level of a rock concert!!! YOU LAME ASS LOSER!!!

sounds like its time for you to move into a Senior Living Community, Teddy

valid points. Many humiliations to pass around. To my knowledge, this is the first concert at Petco, and everyone will complain (recently wrigley field had Jimmy Buffet and the dopes in Wrigleyville, aka non championship area, moaned too).

Sadly, it seems that more and more folks are just overall negative and expect the world to be handed to them instead of getting off their ass. One should anticipate that a rock concert will have some volume. The residents should have voiced their concerns to the city council instead of the city newspaper the day after.

I fear that the humiliations will only continue and many more folks will cease to be "Do'ers" and settle into their roles as "do nothing'ers"
November 16th, 2005 12:58 PM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

I agree.

The human race has just given us The Puggle (Pug/ Beagle mix).

When will we stop tampering with nature? Was it not enough the human race gave us these small, yippy dogs to begin with? Now we are breeding them together to create MORE useless, freeloading breeds?

I've had it.

November 16th, 2005 01:06 PM
glencar Ted Weinstein is a whiny lil prick. He should move to Omaha.
November 16th, 2005 01:16 PM
Saint Sway fuck that Ted Weinstein douche

Pugs, I cant emphasis enough how we were not the ones humiliated here. The egg is on those loser neighbors faces.

The Stones are playing loud again - esp the guitars. Thats awesome. They have the best sound system of any stadium band!! It rattles the neighbors floors! Thats COOL! And I hope future shows are equally as disturbing to the surrounding neighborhoods!!
November 16th, 2005 01:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ted Weinstein is a whiny lil prick. He should move to Omaha.

agreed!

Contact info:
Ted Weinstein Literary Management
35 Stillman Street, Suite 203
San Francisco, California 94107
415-546-7200
www.twliterary.com
November 16th, 2005 01:20 PM
glencar Ted's probably at the doc right now. The Stones played a second show last night.
November 16th, 2005 01:26 PM
gimmekeef Yeah..hope they turned it up higher for Tuesday.
November 16th, 2005 01:27 PM
Saint Sway I've got REALLY LOUD sound system at home. And Teddy's phone number.

Gonna give him a little "Rough Justice". Gonna turn it up to 11 just so he "Can Hear Me Knockin". He needs to know that he's acting way too "Respectable". His sound complaints is just a bunch of "Lies". That "Bitch".

[Edited by Saint Sway]
November 16th, 2005 01:46 PM
glencar You know, this guy's a dick & everything but calling him at home?
November 16th, 2005 01:50 PM
Joey

< -------- " Now we are breeding them together to create MORE useless, freeloading breeds?

"I've had it."

Oh Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ..... )

You BAD !!!!

|
|
|
V

Flacky Carson

[Edited by Joey]
November 16th, 2005 01:53 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
You know, this guy's a dick & everything but calling him at home?

I'm not going to do that.

I only have his work number
November 16th, 2005 04:35 PM
DAVINO NICE, call the prick!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)