ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Harold!
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - November 18, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This guy is damn funny (NSC) Return to archive
November 15th, 2005 10:15 PM
the good Here is an article on the infamous Ali G. This man should be lauded in capitals the world over for making jackasses out of people who take themselves to seriously.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/11/15/kazakhstan.comedian.reut/index.html
[Edited by the good]
[Edited by the good]
November 16th, 2005 03:10 AM
Voodoo Scrounge This guy was famous in the uk years ago
November 16th, 2005 06:04 AM
corgi37 He's engaged to a Aussie chick too. She was in the WEDDING CRASHERS. Cute little bitch.
November 16th, 2005 07:19 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Isla Fischer isnt it. She is nice too
November 16th, 2005 07:31 AM
Gazza I actually find Borat even funnier than Ali G.

Brilliant

Apparently his mate Madonna wasnt too pleased after she had opened the European MTV awards the other night when he followed her onstage and described her as a 'transvestite'
November 16th, 2005 07:33 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Borat is very funny.
November 16th, 2005 02:16 PM
padre Yeah, Borat rules!
November 16th, 2005 02:20 PM
glencar His HBO show wasn't that funny but I do like this news story. And pissing off Madonna makes me smile.
November 16th, 2005 03:07 PM
monkey_man Da Ali G show made me laugh so hard!!! Borat was definitely the strongest of the 3 characters!! Apparently the people in power in Kazahkstan are trying to get him to stop his Borat character because they claim it is defaming their nation. Jeeezus!
November 16th, 2005 03:09 PM
monkey_man DOH! Didn't read the link at the head of the thread!
November 16th, 2005 03:52 PM
the good Did you guys see the one where Borat was learning how to eat a formal dinner at that place in South Carolina? I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.
November 16th, 2005 04:25 PM
monkey_man
quote:
the good wrote:
Did you guys see the one where Borat was learning how to eat a formal dinner at that place in South Carolina? I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.

I was crying with laughter at this episode!!! Absolutely one of his funniest!
November 16th, 2005 07:29 PM
the good Yeah, dude I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard. How about when he turns to that woman and asks her if she smells shit? And then he starts talking about how he likes a woman to have a shaved ... The people at the dinner party wanted to crawl under the table. Great stuff.
November 16th, 2005 07:59 PM
scratched
quote:
the good wrote:
Did you guys see the one where Borat was learning how to eat a formal dinner at that place in South Carolina? I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.

"Yes. I had a good shit".
November 17th, 2005 12:26 AM
sammy davis jr. The "Jew Claw".....
November 17th, 2005 02:51 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I think he must have just repeated the scetches he did over here a few years back.

He did one where he went fox hunting
Another where he went to learn to play crown green bowls
One where he learned to play the cricket
He went hunting and partridge shooting
He had dinner with Lord and Lady Chelsea and cracked the same I smell shit jokes

One of my favourite Borat lines is (in the accent)

"Everybody in England has a hobby. Some like to collect the stamp, some like to make the jam. But the most fun is to chase a little fox with a gun, or rip him up with a wild dog"

Classic
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)