ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Harold!
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - November 18, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ozzy writes musical about Rasputin (nsc) Return to archive
November 15th, 2005 12:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels OSBOURNE WRITES MUSICAL

Rocker OZZY OSBOURNE has fulfilled a lifelong ambition and written a musical - about the Russian mystic RASPUTIN.

The BLACK SABBATH frontman was inspired to write the unlikely script after watching a BBC documentary about the womanising Romanov hellraiser, whom Osbourne considers a spiritual ancestor.

He says, "It's a major achievement for me, because I've always wanted to do it.

"He's like the original rock star, you know? I said to myself, 'What better thing to write about?'

"I always wanted to do a musical for the West End or Broadway. If it gets picked up it gets picked up, but it was a lot of fun to do anyway.

"Being Ozzy Osbourne is great, but if I don't sing about the f**king devil or bats or whatever, people don't really want to know."

But Osbourne has dashed hopes he'd consider a starring role in the theatre production: "If there is an album I'll sing the part, but I don't want to go on Broadway."

contactmusic
15/11/2005 13:23

November 16th, 2005 06:53 AM
corgi37 I bet its just superb!

And, i guarantee, if it hits the stage, Sharon will think every person who acts in the play is a cunt!
November 16th, 2005 08:00 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
. Sharon will think every person who acts in the play is a cunt!

Ha! She should play Rasputin.
November 16th, 2005 10:08 AM
Monkey Woman No, the right part for her is obviously the crazy, scheming Czarin... And maybe Ozzy's annoying offspring to play the Czarevich and Anastasia!
November 16th, 2005 10:45 AM
glencar Wha-wha-what??!? I thought Lord Byron was the "original rock star"? I just read that last month!
November 16th, 2005 03:47 PM
texile i get visions of disproportionate stone-henge motiffs for some reason.
November 16th, 2005 05:40 PM
rolling who this sounds awful Spinal Tap-esque.
"What about that musical we were gonna do on Jack the Ripper, called 'Saucy Jack.'? You're a naughty one, saucy Jack/You're a haughty one, saucy Jack."

or one of Keith Moon's comic routines on the box set:
"I think I'll do a rock opera based on Pilgrim's Progress. Daltrey can help me with the 'ard bits."
November 17th, 2005 06:34 AM
corgi37 Sharon could indeed play Rasputin. I bet her cock is big enough!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)