ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1999 Grace Slick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Pugs Chicago Stones Tribute Show Fri Nov 19 Return to archive
November 15th, 2004 04:27 PM
voodoopug Location: Sam Maguires Irish Bar
39 Orland Square Drive,Orland Park,IL View Map
When: Friday, November 19, 9:00pm
Phone: 708-460-1771
It's that time again....The Voodoo Pugs are coming back for a special performance at Sam Maguires in Orland Park (39 Orland Square Drive, used to be The Charley Horse). After taking a few months off so that John could help Karen introduce the newest Voodoo Pug fan to the world...their healthy and happy son Michael Joseph Gura!

Murphy's Law will start the show once again and tear the roof off the joint! Get there early to catch their show as they will fill this place up quickly!

The Voodoo Pugs will hit the stage about 9:45 PM and will unleash a revamped set list with many new songs. Of course we will play all the hits: Jumping Jack Flash, Sympathy for the Devil, Honkey Tonk Woman, Satisfaction, Brown Sugar, etc.....but look out, you just may hear the rare ones too like Monkey Man, Dead Flowers, Stray Cat Blues or others.

Check out our website at www.geocities.com/thevoodoopugs for more info or email me directly at [email protected]

sorry about the repost...but we would like to see as many of you as we could!!!
November 15th, 2004 04:34 PM
jb To all my Chicago friends(Tele, Pam), I have heard a demo from the Pugs and they are qwuite good...You should support John and the Pugs as they are the last of the great "Stones" tributr bands...plus , he is a new dad and needs the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....
November 15th, 2004 04:42 PM
voodoopug That is why he is the #1 fan!!!
November 15th, 2004 11:13 PM
glencar I echo Joshy's kudos. Go see this band. I hope they make it to the Big Apple soon.
November 15th, 2004 11:30 PM
voodoopug i take it you got our demo then? What did you think?

i appreciate the kudos! you are a good man
November 16th, 2004 01:29 AM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
To all my Chicago friends(Tele, Pam), I have heard a demo from the Pugs and they are qwuite good...You should support John and the Pugs as they are the last of the great "Stones" tributr bands...plus , he is a new dad and needs the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....

Josh...you're giving these guys a thumbs up?
(You hate almost everybody, lol!)
Then I suppose tele & I should get our tails out there on Friday.

voodoopug & tele...I will be sending you two PM's tomorrow!

November 16th, 2004 10:08 AM
voodoopug Pam....you have PM!
November 16th, 2004 02:40 PM
parmeda Thanks, vp...I will get back to both you & tele later
November 16th, 2004 03:14 PM
glencar John, I thought it was most excellent. I listened twice so far. I wish I could play an instrument but I have an extreme lack of ability.