ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1999 Grace Slick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP ODB Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 16th, 2004 04:49 PM
Joey

I Masturbate !

It's True ................I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 16th, 2004 04:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
They like cockroaches. One dies & 2 take its place. Neverending stream.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041116/D86CVUU84.html

Just cleaning out the gene pool Glencar

Nov 16, 8:23 AM (ET)

(AP) Rapper Snoop Dogg, center, watches from the stage shortly after a fight broke out in the audience...

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) - A fight broke out near the stage at the Vibe awards ceremony as rapper Snoop Dogg and producer Quincy Jones were preparing to honor Dr. Dre., and one person was stabbed, authorities and witnesses said.

Dozens of people sitting near the stage Monday inside a hangar at the Santa Monica Municipal Airport began shoving each other as the show wound down about 7:30 p.m., a photographer who covered the event for The Associated Press said.

News video showed chairs being thrown, punches flying, people chasing one another and some being restrained.

It was unclear if the stabbing preceded or followed the fight. The victim, a 26-year-old man, was taken to a hospital and was listed in stable condition.

No arrests were made.

Witness Frank Williams told KCAL-TV that Dr. Dre was involved in the brawl.

"I saw Dr. Dre fighting somebody," Williams said. "I don't know if he was fighting back. But there was a guy taken out basically bloodied."

November 16th, 2004 04:50 PM
gypsy joey, I masturbated last night! It's true! I did!
November 16th, 2004 04:51 PM
glencar LOL Tele, CNN is about to show some video of that "tragic" event. Whatever happned to "It's all abouff the music, dawg!"?
November 16th, 2004 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, I masturbated last night! It's true! I did!

For My Princess ! :

http://www.eventvibe.com/sd/clubs/life/pictures/013003/
November 16th, 2004 04:57 PM
gypsy Tina is so ugly. Did you get the new Playboy with Denise Richards on the cover yet? There are so many other Playmates that are much prettier than Tina Jordan.
November 16th, 2004 04:58 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

I Masturbate !

It's True ................I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All use of telecaster World Wide Web pages located within is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below ("Terms"), provided however that other terms of use shall apply with respect to telecaster affiliates' websites, as specified on each such website. Any use of such web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the Terms. We may amend the Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.

All content provided on this post is owned by or licensed to telecaster and/or its affiliates (the "telecaster Content") and protected by United States and international copyright laws. tele and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the telecaster Content. The telecaster Content may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of telecaster.
November 16th, 2004 05:15 PM
Joey " Tina is so ugly. Did you get the new Playboy with Denise Richards on the cover yet? "

........Yes , a very lame issue !

" There are so many other Playmates that are much prettier than Tina Jordan "

Agreed !

www.bigjohnson.com/nchristi.html
November 16th, 2004 05:17 PM
gypsy joey, did you see Baby Steelie at Hef's "A Midnight Summer's Dream" party? He's there. But "Mini-Me" is not.
November 16th, 2004 05:20 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, did you see Baby Steelie at Hef's "A Midnight Summer's Dream" party? He's there. But "Mini-Me" is not.

Yes , SDH is a " regular " at the Playboy Mansion and is currently " dating " former PMOY Stacy Sanchez

" Are We Not Corky's Ronnie ?!?!?!?! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince

.....................................................................................
[Edited by Joey]
November 16th, 2004 05:22 PM
glencar Be careful opening this! Nudity inside!

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=87
November 16th, 2004 05:25 PM
glencar Joey, she's now a lesbian who is featured on Survivor. She leads a vicious band of womyn.
November 16th, 2004 05:32 PM
gypsy Ami
November 16th, 2004 05:39 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, she's now a lesbian who is featured on Survivor. She leads a vicious band of womyn.

I can't open that up at work .

What , you think I'm a " Corky " or something ?!?!

{ C } - { O } - { R } - { K } - { Y } !
Page: 1 2