ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1999 Grace Slick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: there's a thread missing??? Return to archive
November 13th, 2004 10:59 PM
kath anyway...gypsy i was only kidding!!!!
November 13th, 2004 11:25 PM
gypsy About what? I'm lost here. kath, you know I'm a retard and a "slot."
November 13th, 2004 11:46 PM
kath well certainly...that goes without saying....but...

there was a thread where i revealed your std status...sorry...you know how i get.....

i've got the eric clapton dvd in now...really some superb jams in it...a lot of filler. but some fine, fine jams are wedged in there...

so, i guess now that i let the word out about you-know-what you and joey are pffft.....

yoo hoo.....joey.....
November 13th, 2004 11:47 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
kath wrote:

i've got the eric clapton dvd in now...really some superb jams in it...a lot of filler. but some fine, fine jams are wedged in there...

the crossroads guitar fest?
November 13th, 2004 11:52 PM
kath yeah..i got it at best buy today for $19.99....

rollin and tumblin is on right now....

sheeeeyut!!!!!

a lot of "filler" stuff...but some mighty fancy jams....
November 13th, 2004 11:54 PM
Bloozehound I was thinking about picking it up, I got a 10% off coupon for best buy the other day, expires after tomorrow

is it worth picking up?
November 13th, 2004 11:58 PM
kath oh darlin'....don't miss it. there are frankly a lot of kinda lame songs and stuff...but to see buddy guy, hubert sumlin, bb king and eric clapton on stage with jimmy vaughn as "backup"...holy shit!!!!!!!
November 13th, 2004 11:58 PM
gypsy kath, it's not syphillis, thank God. Just the run-of-the-mill chlamydia...
Damn joey to hell for giving it to me!

kath, speaking of joey, I did go to the Nebraska/OU game earlier...but left at half-time because:
a) It was raining...and then the weather just kept getting colder.
b) This Native American man in front of me could not stop farting. I am dead serious. I looked at my boyfriend, and said "Let's go before I puke on him."

Plus, I knew my Sooners would beat joey's Huskers.

November 14th, 2004 12:00 AM
kath isn't that the the stuff that makes you wanna carry a bottle brush around with you all the time???

damn flatulent native americans....shoulda killed em all off in the first place....

(j/k)
November 14th, 2004 12:04 AM
gypsy I like some of them. My Dad has a lot of Native American friends who are wonderful artists. But, God, I am so fucking sick of paintings of Buffalo ass! It's so weird how the different tribes hate one another. I have a Ponca friend and a Pawnee friend, and they are both like "How can you be friends with a Poncan?" It's so lame.
I am actually 1/8 Choctaw...but didn't find out until recently. I could have gone to college free! Damnit! I may just get my little Indian registration card and go back.
November 14th, 2004 12:09 AM
kath for the first 22 years of our marriage (and obviously for years before that) terry always thought he was 1/8 blackfoot or something....for years.

a couple years back his mom was visiting us and he mentioned the indian heritage and she said "what the fuck are you talking about, you don't have any indian in you!!"

i could hear his little heart break..i think he always wanted to be related to some great indian chief....

oh, your PM is waiting
November 14th, 2004 12:26 AM
gypsy Poor Terry. I don't run around claiming to be part Choctaw. I don't really think much of it. I consider myself to be Yugoslavian, since my Mom is full Croatian...and I look just like her.
November 14th, 2004 12:30 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
kath wrote:
oh darlin'....don't miss it. there are frankly a lot of kinda lame songs and stuff...but to see buddy guy, hubert sumlin, bb king and eric clapton on stage with jimmy vaughn as "backup"...holy shit!!!!!!!

yeah, awesome

I checked it out online, I'm sold. I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow.

BTW

y'all heard it here first: Ol' Dirty Bastard is dead!
November 14th, 2004 09:04 AM
Some Guy ODB???
November 14th, 2004 12:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
ODB???

Nobody can ever say he didn't have lead in his pencil.

Nigga please!