ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1999 Grace Slick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Mick Jagger interview (in Spanish/"translation" available) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 13th, 2004 02:27 PM
CS Sorry this is the link to the above http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame33.html
November 13th, 2004 02:42 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Angie, zou u hebbende percelen van geld of hebben van een fantastisch sex leven verkiezen??

I choose money over sex. I'm a woman see.
November 13th, 2004 03:02 PM
charlotte Indien ik beloof mijn fantastische bruid rond de wereld te nemen bereizen om de aankomende Stenen te zien??
November 13th, 2004 03:04 PM
nankerphelge Ianay isay otnay ootay arpshay!!!
November 13th, 2004 03:08 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Indien ik beloof mijn fantastische bruid rond de wereld te nemen bereizen om de aankomende Stenen te zien??

Lol, these translations are very funny .
November 13th, 2004 03:11 PM
charlotte
November 13th, 2004 07:23 PM
Soldatti Thanks Gerardo
November 13th, 2004 11:53 PM
gypsy Era justo pensando que IanBillen era ACEPTABLE puesto que él finalmente contribuyó un par de los postes que eran informativos. Y ahora él tira de esta mierda. Ian, Alta Vista Babelfish -- traductor -- inténtelo una cierta hora.

November 13th, 2004 11:59 PM
kath i love it when you start to scream out in tongues, gypsy....
November 14th, 2004 12:06 AM
gypsy I'm just blessed with such a wonderful talent. I can also levitate myself.
November 14th, 2004 12:14 AM
Madafaka Thank you Gerardo!

Nunca pensé que iba a traer tanto problema un post en español! Jajaja!
November 14th, 2004 04:57 AM
IanBillen
No. I am not racist. -At All-
Sorry for offending anybody. It is just I really don't see how a Spanish thread fit's into an English Message board. Like it is no problem without a Transalation. I can't read it. Not everyone knows Spanish. I am P'O'd at that fact.

Little Indian Girl where is your mama.

Ian
November 14th, 2004 07:19 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
Like it is no problem without a Transalation. I can't read it. Not everyone knows Spanish. I am P'O'd at that fact.
Ian

Well, You gotta start somewhere. Enroll in a Spanish course, buy a teach yourself book/tapes. Sure it's hard work but what isn't?
November 14th, 2004 09:53 AM
LadyJane
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

No. I am not racist. -At All-
Sorry for offending anybody. It is just I really don't see how a Spanish thread fit's into an English Message board. Like it is no problem without a Transalation. I can't read it. Not everyone knows Spanish. I am P'O'd at that fact.

Little Indian Girl where is your mama.

Ian

I'm PO'ed that you are such a clueless idiot!! This is NOT an English Message Board..It is an INTERNATIONAL Rolling Stones Forum with Administrators from Belfast, Mexico City and the United States..Denver, I believe.

You have now managed to insult all members who do not speak English as their primary language. Racist or Stupid??

LJ.
November 14th, 2004 10:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm sure that you didn't offend me or others, if you read the thread the only one offended was you, check this out http://www.angermgmt.com/
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
November 14th, 2004 11:16 AM
Madafaka Wow! I would never like to fight with you Lady Jane!
[Edited by Madafaka]
November 14th, 2004 11:37 AM
LadyJane Nah...Ian's posts just got under my skin, as usual.

I'm really fairly calm and happy, but I do have an "Irish temper." I'm wondering if Voodoo posted the anger management link for ME!! Yikes.

LJ.

November 14th, 2004 12:19 PM
gypsy WHATEVER, LJ! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO RUDE, RETARD!
November 14th, 2004 12:28 PM
LadyJane Slot!! I presume you have now have chosen IanB as your next RO conquest?! You already have the 2005 Tardrite.

LJ.
November 14th, 2004 12:50 PM
gypsy IanB...been there, done that. Yeah, he's already been checked off the list, retard! Jealous yet?
November 14th, 2004 12:52 PM
gorda Ha! Ha! Ha!

I have been bilingual, since I was 3 years of age. So, pretty much all my life.

My ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish has always been an asset for me.

In high school, it helped me with my French class, even though, things were pronounced differently, reading it was easier for me to comprehend.

Also, in biology class, it helped me because many of the terms were in "Latin".

Also, Spanish is a beautiful language spoken in 33 different countries, and some things are just better said in Spanish.

November 14th, 2004 01:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
IanB...been there, done that. Yeah, he's already been checked off the list, retard! Jealous yet?

Jealous of YOU??? Oh yeah.... You are such a hoe!

LJ.
November 14th, 2004 02:02 PM
gypsy Well, gorda up there swings both ways--she's BI-lingual. Gross.

I have a hat rack that is lined with Tardrites from all my conquests. Retards always get flustered after intercourse, and tend to leave their belongings behind.
November 15th, 2004 01:21 AM
IanBillen
quote:
gypsy wrote:
IanB...been there, done that. Yeah, he's already been checked off the list, retard! Jealous yet?

-Me Jealous-? I don't get it. Checked off what list? The possible fathers list? ...whew ;c)
Ian
November 15th, 2004 01:33 AM
IanBillen
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I'm PO'ed that you are such a clueless idiot!! This is NOT an English Message Board..It is an INTERNATIONAL Rolling Stones Forum with Administrators from Belfast, Mexico City and the United States..Denver, I believe.

You have now managed to insult all members who do not speak English as their primary language. Racist or Stupid??

LJ.

Lady Jane,
Can't you control your Irish Temper? And Lady Jane let me ask you just two questions:
1. If it was me, Ian Billen, who posted that recent article
featuring Mick in another language besides English.
How many here would of completely jumped all over me
for it? I can bet 9 out of 10 would of called me many
names and/or made tons of comments.

2. Could you honestly say you would of been the one out
of ten that said nothing about it?

*With your aggression and temper the odds are very much
against that.

What if I was the one who posted that very article in
another language....let's say Chinese, or hell even
Spanish as it was. How many would of chastised me for
doing it?

Would you of stuck up for me or, as usual, would you
of called me a clueless Moron?

Think about it Miss Jane,
Ian

November 15th, 2004 01:47 AM
gorda Ian, I can see your point.

When I first started visiting www.mickjagger.com , there were a lot of German posters. And, I never knew what they were posting, but I would sometimes freak out because the word "die" kept coming up! (And, then it turns out that "die" is German for "the".

But, yes, it can be annoying when you don't understand what is being said.

I have lived in California all my life. (A state that once belonged to Mexico, and whose major cities have Spanish names.) Most native Californians or people that have lived here for along time, accept that California is multicultural. You will hear, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Tagolog, as well as English. It's just part of life.

Although, remember that Seinfeild episode where Elaine thinks the Korean manicurists are making fun of her?

Well, that happened to me with some Vietnamese manicurists, I used to have acylic nails and had to have them filled every 2 weeks. And, every 2 weeks, these ladies would sit there and talk in Vietnamese, laughing and carrying on, and I had no idea what they were saying.

Oh well.

November 15th, 2004 02:38 AM
gypsy It is a total waste of time trying to explain anything to IanBillen--because he is never going to get it.
[Edited by gypsy]
November 15th, 2004 06:05 AM
LadyJane

******************Blank Friggin'Stare**********************

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
November 15th, 2004 02:10 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

******************Blank Friggin'Stare**********************

Indeed. He didn't get it.
November 15th, 2004 06:57 PM
gypsy I think a love connection between IanBillen and gorda was made on this thread. Let's pray they don't reproduce.
Page: 1 2 3