ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1999 Grace Slick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Does Keith have false chompers? Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 13th, 2004 05:33 PM
kath as soon as we all actually care, then we'll find out....
November 13th, 2004 06:06 PM
Mr. D
quote:
White House Lawn wrote:
>>No, glencar, it will be about Bill's wig. Trust me.<<

Well, now that you MENTION it . . . ! : )

Exactly WHEN did Bill starting WEARING that wig? Will we ever know?

It's my belief that he was born with his hair hat already in place.
November 13th, 2004 06:26 PM
kath imagine his mother's dismay, and the confusion of the delivering physician....
November 13th, 2004 06:48 PM
White House Lawn >>as soon as we all actually care, then we'll find out....<<

Are you trying to be funny, or just sarcastic? If it's the former, I ain't laughing, if it's the latter, then FUCK OFF.

I'm actually curious. If you don't care, then why bother responding?

[Edited by White House Lawn]
November 13th, 2004 07:49 PM
kath yikes. newbie is testy.....
November 13th, 2004 07:50 PM
White House Lawn I'm also NOT a "newbie!"
November 13th, 2004 08:13 PM
kath okey dokey....
November 13th, 2004 10:22 PM
gypsy kath, I worked with this woman who has the Prince Valiant hairdo. It's not attractive, but neither is she...but the hairdo doesn't help...nor does her know-it-all attitude. Anyway, I got everyone at work to call her "Prince Valiant." We ended up shortening it to P.V., in fear that she would figure it out. She never did...
November 13th, 2004 10:37 PM
kath i used to work with a woman who wore really white maakeup and really serious lipstick and always wore one color theme, you know? it was purple day or pink day or blue day. anyway. she also had this really big thick curly hair that was just up there, and i swear if you glanced at her, she looked JUST LIKE tiny tim. so i mentioned that to a couple of people and soon nobody could keep a straight face when she'd walk in. terrible thing, but goddamn, when you look like tiny tim you're kinda askin' for it anyway.....
November 14th, 2004 01:01 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
White House Lawn wrote:

Exactly WHEN did Bill starting WEARING that wig? Will we ever know?

speaking of bill - is it just me - or has he had some plastic surgery at some stage

compare his looks circa the 60's then have another look around mid to late '80's - looks like he's at least had some work done on his nose and perhaps around the eyes

as for keith's teeth - pics. reveal he had some work done on them late '70's but check out "Hail Hail Rock and Roll" - it seems he had a some serious work done around then and in fact his voice and way of talkig is distinctly different to any time before that making me think he'd just had them done and his tounge was still coming to grips (as it were) with its new surroundings
November 14th, 2004 01:28 AM
gorda " . . . and you guys say that I am rude?"

I think Keith's smile is much nicer and brighter today than back in the 70's. If he wears dentures? Well, that is none of my business.

As long as Patti loves him and it doesn't bother her, then I don't see why it should bother y'all either!

P.S. Keith has a lot of money, I think he could afford to get permanent implants!

Duh!

November 14th, 2004 01:30 AM
Bloozehound not sure when it was shot, I assume around the time the album came out, but in the Far Away Eyes promo Keith has a full set of choppers
November 14th, 2004 01:44 AM
White House Lawn I wish that I could splurge on a new set--my 40 year old choppers aren't horrible, but they sure ain't what they used to be . . . ! :P

I've heard that Bowie underwent a lot of expense--and pain--to fix HIS teeth.
November 14th, 2004 10:41 AM
rogerriffin
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Yeah, heroin is bad for your teeth unfortunately. Damn, I gotta find me another hobby.

my sweet angiegirl... you can have another hobby with you mouth........... i can teach you
November 14th, 2004 01:15 PM
kath what an unselfish offer.....bless your heart....
November 14th, 2004 02:05 PM
gypsy I agree, kath. It's impossible for a girl to find a guy who welcomes a blowjob these days.
November 14th, 2004 02:25 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It's impossible for a girl to find a guy who welcomes a blowjob these days.

Oh, so *that's* what he meant!
November 14th, 2004 02:40 PM
gorda " . . . and I'm vulger?"

P.S. If you're going to be a ho', might as well go all the way, and charge a lot of money!

Would 20 bucks be enough?

Ha! Ha! Ha!

HA!

"They started it!
November 14th, 2004 03:37 PM
gypsy Someone is way past due for a Tardrite!
November 14th, 2004 03:40 PM
kath gypsy keeps track of these things for us, don't you dear?
Page: 1 2