ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1999 Grace Slick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SCOTT PETERSON (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 12th, 2004 04:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
GUILTY IT IS!~!

Oh. Glad I didn't bet.
November 12th, 2004 04:19 PM
kath he's gonna be somebody's beeeeeyutch!!!!!!

thank you jury!!!! can we just hang him by his tiny little balls now????
November 12th, 2004 04:54 PM
gypsy Thank God! I was worried that bastard would walk.
Thank you jury!
November 12th, 2004 05:22 PM
gypsy You know which attorney I like who is always on Greta's panel? Geoffrey Feiger. Doesn't he seem cool? Like, he'd hang out and drink beer and listen to the Stones. He isn't all high-fallutin' like the others.

I used to hate Nancy and her flaring nostrils, but now that I've learned her history, I do like her a bit, and understand why she gets all impassioned.
November 12th, 2004 06:28 PM
kath greta creeps me out....
November 12th, 2004 06:31 PM
Some Guy What a douchebag.
November 12th, 2004 09:11 PM
LadyJane Justice prevails!!! Rot in hell you evil bastard!!

LJ.
November 12th, 2004 10:07 PM
Poplar
People out here in Nor-Cal are pumped. Cheers came up when the verdict was read.
November 12th, 2004 10:31 PM
Steel Wheels This is one case I am proud to say I have not followed, nor cared about.
November 12th, 2004 10:35 PM
kath good for you, sw....i just kinda wish we could put all these guys in a cell together. we've had two fathers murder their families (multiple kids, one fetus) here in oregon, we had ward weaver who murdered two neighbor girls who were friends of his daughter, and then invited the press into his home to say "they think i did it but i didn't, see how clean my house is?' and the girls were 1)one in the freezer inside the house and 2)one was under the concrete slab he stood on while talking to the tv people. those guys and scott all together in a cell would be amusing. maybe with surprise visits with charlie manson. that'd be special.....
[Edited by kath]
November 12th, 2004 10:37 PM
glencar I used to be against the death penalty & still am to some degree but guys like this make it hard to maintain that view.
November 12th, 2004 10:38 PM
gypsy kath, then they'd all carve swastika's on their foreheads and re-new the Manson cult...because Manson is a frickin' genius...and he's so damn charasmatic.
November 12th, 2004 10:40 PM
kath yeah, me too. i was one of the protetors in front of the capitol. but then one night in austin, a woman who was working the night shift in a 7-11 to support her kids was shot and killed for a 6 pack. the guy got the death penalty. a couple of nights before he was to die, the people i worked with on the protests called to see if i would stand on the steps again in protest of his execution....

i just sort of went off on her.....funnily, they never called me back.
November 12th, 2004 10:49 PM
gypsy Yes, but you did go on to have children with Tex Watson during those conjugal visits, correct?
November 13th, 2004 01:27 PM
Factory Girl Guilty. He'll get a**l alright.

He's one sick puppy. Ever heard of divorce???

November 13th, 2004 02:01 PM
glencar Why don't these guys just divorce their wives? Do they really think they could get away with murder? Or are they after fame/notoriety?
November 13th, 2004 02:20 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
kath wrote:
but then one night in austin, a woman who was working the night shift in a.....

austin, tx ?
November 13th, 2004 02:27 PM
kath yes, austin texas...we used to live there, i lived there from 1969 until 1987 when we moved to oregon...

and

quote:
Yes, but you did go on to have children with Tex Watson during those conjugal visits, correct?

dammit gypsy!!! i have got to stop getting drunk and calling you in the middle of the night....i obviously cannot trust you with my deepest, darkest secrets....

pay no attention to the one called "gypsy"...she has syphillis and her brain is being affected now....

November 13th, 2004 03:36 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
kath wrote:
yes, austin texas...we used to live there, i lived there from 1969 until 1987 when we moved to oregon...

kool

are you originally from texas kath?
November 13th, 2004 05:34 PM
kath yeah, i was born and raised in san antonio.
November 13th, 2004 10:23 PM
gypsy Man, kath, those were the days, eh? You, me, Squeaky shaving our heads and all kind of madness.
November 13th, 2004 10:52 PM
kath *sigh*

yes gypsy, i still miss "TEX"...don't you"
November 13th, 2004 11:28 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Man, kath, those were the days, eh? You, me, Squeaky shaving our heads and all kind of madness.

You crack me the f'k up, gyps!!

I doubt I'm alone in my laughter/admiration.

LJ.
November 13th, 2004 11:32 PM
gypsy I was really close to Leslie Van Houten. Didn't hang with Tex much. He was all Mr. High School Football Star. Not my type at all.

check your PM...I've got some gossip for you!

November 13th, 2004 11:47 PM
kath oh, here it is....silly me......

gigglegiggle....
November 14th, 2004 12:01 AM
gypsy There was an A&E special on the Manson murders a few weeks ago, and Squeaky and her minions were crawling on the sidewalks for miles. They were stickin' it to the MAN...doin' it for Charlie.
November 14th, 2004 12:10 AM
kath "doin' it for charlie"

yes, i can relate to that phrase...not in that particular context. but still....
November 14th, 2004 12:21 AM
gypsy I'm curious as to how many children Charlie has out there. I remember reading Bugliosi's book YEARS ago...and Charlie had some offspring. Scary.
November 14th, 2004 12:23 AM
gypsy kath, I think Charlie is my boyfriend's favorite Stone. At the last year's concert, he was all about Charlie.
November 15th, 2004 09:20 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm curious as to how many children Charlie has out there. I remember reading Bugliosi's book YEARS ago...and Charlie had some offspring. Scary.

I'M ONE OF CHARLIE'S BASTARDS-AND I'M COMING FOR YOU GYPSY-ME AND TEX WATSON'S SON, JOEY!
Page: 1 2 3