ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Karl Lagerfeld (?) - VSD Magazine, France. Merci beaucoup Jacques!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heinekens at work Return to archive
11-09-01 06:30 PM
nankerphelge Yes what a shame but yer old pal nankerphelge is still busy at work busting through documents looking for the smoking gun. It's in here -- I shall find it. And when i do, heads will roll indeed. For I do not take lightly work cutting into my VDT - valuable drinking time.

So I snuck upstairs to the firm's beer repository, picked the lock, and stole 3 Heinekens, the third of which is sliding down my throat as we speak.

It is so quiet here tonight in Sweet Virginia. I am the only one working. This is so wrong.

I want chiba but I cannot have it. Old nanker's gotta take a physical tomorrow for insurance and if they find chiba remnants in my urine they will deny me coverage. That is not good. So I have been good for far too long now. Oh to smell the sweet chiba -- I miss it so.

Heineken is our friend. I love the little red star. It is like getting an A in class and the teacher puts a red star on your paper. "Good job nankie, you get a red star"

Carry on my friends. I wish you all a good STones weekend. Tonight I am BLASTING Brussles at home. Mrs nanlerphelge does not know this yet. She thinks she is in for a quiet nite -- but she is wrong. I want to hear Midnite Rambler tonight. I have a harmonica deficiency that I need to work out. Take care
11-09-01 06:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Every picture tells a story honey!

Anybody seen my chiba?

Picture with thanks to the lovely Lynn Goldsmith Not to be reproduced elsewhere!
11-09-01 07:16 PM
Jaxx >> want chiba but I cannot have it. Old nanker's gotta take a physical tomorrow for insurance and if they find chiba remnants in my urine they will deny me coverage.

quit torturing yourself and buy some "HERBAL CLEAN MASTER TEA". they advertise daily maintenence or the 3 hour QUICKY.
they claim 1000s sold weekly with a 99.9% approval rate.

It also comes in Master Concentrated Capsules.
this company is out of arizona and their phone number is (602)967-9115

>>Heineken is our friend.

always my brew of choice as well. i am knocking down my first as i type this as its still early here in the mile high city.
11-09-01 09:36 PM
Ned Kelly That number will come in handy here in Atl.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.