ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Karl Lagerfeld (?) - VSD Magazine, France. Merci beaucoup Jacques!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tabloid Hell: Mick Jagger has spoken out Return to archive
11-08-01 09:12 AM
CS The Daily Star (November 7) reveals today that Jagger, frontman with top selling boyband The Rolling Stones, thinks "it's stupid to behave like you're 17". Jagger's quotes come in the light of a recent survey that said "It's really intelligent to behave like you're 17." Jagger, who has big lips but also has long hair, has angered authors of reports everywhere with his outspoken antics.

Most 17-year-olds don't have a mullet like that...

"What a fucking cheek," an author of a report said. "We spend weeks, months and sometimes years authoring reports. Then someone comes along and debunks the whole thing. Let me remind Mr so called Jagger of one salient point. Of all the people that were surveyed, 87% said they believed it was really intelligent being 17. 87 fucking per cent. There is a 2% gap for accuracy on each side, but I don't think that gives Mr Look-at-me-I'm-a-big-rock and-roll-star any right to challenge such a finding with ill-researched, badly thought-out pearls of his wisdom. His mind is probably still pickled by 1960s mind-bending drugs. And he's old and stinks of piss. Fuck him. Reports and authors of reports will be around a long time after his inaccurate assessment of reports.

"Remember the report that said it's bloody marvellous to eat soup. Well, Phil Collins came out and said he didn't like soup and look what's happened to him. Jagger had better think on."

Elsewhere, The Sun reports that Kylie Minogue has demanded a blender backstage at the MTV Awards tomorrow (November 8) in Frankfurt. A monk said: "Kylie loves kitchen stuff. She has a new flat and is desperate to get all the best things for it. At a recent show elsewhere she got a silver toaster. And I think she's after a new kettle as well. Everyone on her calls her Kylie the Kitchen.

"It's quite a funny joke and Kylie takes it really well. She loves a laugh. Sometimes when she comes into the canteen to talk to crew she'll joke and say 'Watch out... it's Kylie the Kitchen! Lock up all your loose utensils!! Lock up all the utensils, even the ones that are heavy or nailed down!! I'm a bit mental.' We all have a great laugh at that. It's a load of fun touring with Kylie."

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.