ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Karl Lagerfeld (?) - VSD Magazine, France. Merci beaucoup Jacques!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bright Lights Big City" 8 part BBC radio series presented by Bill Return to archive
11-07-01 05:38 PM
Gazza Hot on the heels of Charlie Watts' 5 week jazz series on BBC Radio 2,the other half of that great rhythm section has his own 8 week series on the same channel...it started tonight at 10 pm UK time and Bill charts the history of how the blues reached Britain (sorry I didnt post it in advance but I only found out myself just in time to hear the damn show - however,if anyone is collecting the series and needs a copy,mail me) Each show lasts half an hour and of course it can be picked up online or from BBC Radio 2 on 90.10 FM

More on the show can be found here

Bright Lights Big City - BBC Radio Online

11-08-01 02:30 AM
riccar99 Gazza,
I tried to e-mail you but it bounced back.Can you help me with part 4 only of CW Bird Lives from BBC2?
Thanks.
11-10-01 06:28 PM
Gazza I didnt manage to tape Charlie's series..sorry

anyone who has all 5 parts,I'd be happy to get copies!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.