ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Complete Honeymoon Tapes Return to archive
11-14-02 09:42 PM
full moon What are these and is the quality any good. I have a chance to get them..
11-14-02 09:54 PM
SirMuddy it's Keith Hard on Booze a couple of days before his wedding...
Sound cheap but real interesting to know Keith that way too!
Voodoo brew or Stew Keith acoustic side was better recorded with greater performance!
imho
11-15-02 10:20 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
SirMuddy wrote:

Voodoo brew or Stew Keith acoustic side was better recorded with greater performance!
imho

what's on these voodoo brew and stew?

the honey moon tapes tap straight into the mother-lode

thanx
11-15-02 03:33 PM
SirMuddy Well it's on Voodoo brew and it goes like this:
CD2: Subtitle: Keith plays his favorites. Salty Dog/Guitar Overdub/salty Dog(2)/Cocaine/Cocaine(2)/I get A Kick Out Of You/Goodbye To Love/Love's Tough Shit Baby/Keith's Boogie/Goodbye To Love/I get A Kick Out Of You(2)/Cocaine(3)/Crying Waiting Hoping/Love Is Strange/Make No Mistake/Girl Of The North Country/John Wesley Harding/Blues Jam;riffs/Brand New Heartache/Scotty Moore riffs/Reverse Boogie;riffs/Please Please Me/Sparks Will Fly - riffs & dialogue

BTW I also like the Honeymoon tapes...
I have it on "Peaches gone south" and some others...
It's real cool to hear keith that way
I think that complete honeymoon tape is more... complete