ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Possbile Stones Radio Show-- Need Help! Return to archive
11-14-02 04:46 PM
Mickjagger1963 My AP US History teacher works at WRPI - 91.5 out of Troy, NY (but it is also broadcast over the internet) Anywho, he does a Grateful Dead show on there every week for an hour, and he is trying to hook me up with an hour every other week or half hour every week to play some Stones... But here is my predicament, I would need to supply my own music, so that limits me to

1.) PLaying Studio Stuff .... Kinda Boring, but so much to choose from, and I have every studio album there is.

2.) PLaying Live 2002 Stuff, this would be fun, but limiting becasue there are only so many different setlists they have done this tour, but I do have CD's of almost every show this tour, so I would have enough music to do that, OR

3.) Play old live stuff and some unreleased stuff etc. However, I would ask that if anybody would please either burn a copy and send me, (i would re-imburse you, of course) or send me some boots and let me copy them and send them back, becasue my selection of non- 2002 Botlegs is weak, Ive got GemStones vol. 2 and More collectables 89-95 thats about it.

Another thing I was wodnering,,, is i have to decide the name of the show, so if eeryone would think of a name and post it I will pick the best and thank that person on the air.... By the way when I get this show (if i do) I will plug the hell out of Rocks Off and Shiddoobee Boards...

Thanks in advance for suggestions... I really need to decide these things soon, so please Help!
11-14-02 05:58 PM
Mickjagger1963 Just keeping this thread on top.. I know that there is alot of interesting discussions going on on the board right now, but if some of you could help me out that would be great Thanks!
11-14-02 10:08 PM
SirMuddy I have a little winamp playlist on my desktop...
I click on it and I have 29 days of rolling stones music playing! And it's call:

WELCOME TO RADIO STONES

good name for a radio show, isn'it?
11-14-02 10:44 PM
SirMuddy or maybe

MIDNIGHT RAMBLERS ON THE RUN

or
(HIT THE WOMEN)
JUST AROUND MIDNIGHT
11-15-02 06:53 PM
Mickjagger1963 Thanks for the ideas