ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick on the Charlie Rose show tonight Return to archive
11-14-02 10:48 AM
Mikey check your PBS listings, here in the Bay Area its going to be on at Midnight tonight (11/15) on KQED.

The New York Post says its a great interview as Mick really opens up.

Mikey
11-14-02 11:33 AM
jb I betcha he will refuse to talk about Keith....just like 60 minutes..when was this taped?
11-15-02 04:21 AM
beer I watched it. It was kinda lame actually. Mick was interviewed for an hour straight with no commercials. The first 30 minutes they talked about acting and Micks movie "Man from Elysian Fields". Pretty boring. The last half of the interview they talked about the Stones. Mick mentioned upcoming shows in China and India. He also made some comment regarding how Keith talks shit about Micks knighthood because Keith is jealous.
11-15-02 06:00 AM
luxury1 Ha! Good for Mick for at least getting a little jab in there on Keith--I know, I know, he is supposed to rise above all the mud-slinging, but the guy is human after all!
11-15-02 08:37 AM
riffhard64 i agree with beer...that was a lame interview....who cares about Mick's so called acting career???..only thing was some good Licks footage
11-15-02 09:23 AM
Fiji Joe Not a bad interview...although I thought they spent way too much time talking about his acting...but I'm sure that was Mick's choice