ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's booked? Return to archive
11-14-02 10:42 AM
parmeda Ok, I'm going out on a limb here...

I've tried several different ways to find out who the opening acts are for upcoming shows. Naturally, I am most interested in the show I am attending in January. I've done a little bit of homework and my findings are a total speculation of what I am praying for.

Most of you know, Buddy Guy has a lounge here in Chicago that he himself headlines whenever he's in town. I've checked, and it is a fact, Buddy is booked for most of the month of January...with the exception of two dates, the 21st & 22nd...which coincidentally happens to be the two dates that The Stones are back in town. Hmmm....I'm wondering, because I can't get a straight answer from anyone at The United Center, Ticketmaster or Legends (Buddy's lounge). Back in '98 on the B2B tour, Buddy did indeed open for The Stones here as a surprise booking...I am hoping that they are planning to do the same again.

If anyone has any info on any of the opening acts, please....ENLIGHTEN ME!
11-14-02 10:44 AM
jb I asked StonesDoug about MSG and as of yet no word...I think it's reasonable to assume that for the HBO show, Mick Taylor will be a surprise guest....Maybe youwill get "Blues Travelers" for Chicago!!! lol...

[Edited by jb]
11-14-02 11:41 AM
parmeda jb...please don't put a 'hex' on Chi-town, lol.
We've already been through that....and, they sucked. Those boys can just keep travelin' along...