ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ...the horror show must go on! Return to archive
11-14-02 12:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and the show must go on!

11-14-02 10:38 AM
jb StoneDoug and Gazza? Who is other man? Looks very familiar...
11-14-02 05:57 PM
Gazza Thats Tim - aka Seersuckersuit from "Shidobeeland", my 'host' in Los Angeles two weeks ago and a daily visitor here too.

those two pics are taken in L.A. Looks like me and Doug are about to throw hooks at each other. Our good friend MRD8 is sitting behind us.

11-14-02 08:16 PM
Joey " Those two pics are taken in L.A. Looks like me and Doug are about to throw hooks at each other. Our good friend MRD8 is sitting behind us. "

..............and what a very handsome threesome it is !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoey.

11-14-02 09:10 PM
MarthaMyDear Ja Ja Ja Joey said:
..............and what a very handsome threesome it is !

Yes, I DO AGREE!!! Especially that cutie pie in the blue "windbreaker" jacket... How cute is he??? SMOOCH!!! SMOOCH!!! lol................. :P :P :P :P :P JOEY!!! I can tell you're either drunk and/or stoned, are you??? lol.................... :P :P :P :P :P I will scold you, young man!!! lol................ :P :P :P :P :P lol.......... :P Don't be TOO attracted to them, now!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Coming out of the closet wiltz being stoned and/or drunk??? lol......... :P JUST TEASING!!! RONNIE WEARS COOL SILVER BELTS WITH LONG, DANGLING CHAINS THAT I'M GONNA BUY HOPEFULLY SOON 'CAUSE I LIKE IT, LIKE IT, YES, I DO AND IT LOOKS GOOD ON MADONNA, ALSO (SO I FEEL OK. TO WEAR IT/THEM, BUT NOT REALLY 'CAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ONE OF THE FEW WOMEN WEARING THAT BUT MAYBE I NEED TO GET OUT MORE OFTEN, ETC., ETC., ETC.) AND HIS BODY IS JUST LOOKIN' FIERCE RIGHT NOW SO... GO, RONNIE!!! GO, RONNIE!!! GO, RONNIE!!! lol.................. :P
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]