ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Theodora a clone of Keef? Return to archive
11-12-02 10:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This great shot was sent by Gypsy on November 3, 2002... sorry for the big delay but you know the story about it

The resolution was super, but it was a 400kb pic, here is reduced in size trying to maintain the resolution with some editing

Thanks Gypsy
11-13-02 01:10 AM
Martha Love the shot!

.Thanks Gypsy and Voodoo!

11-13-02 02:03 AM
Moonisup I think I'm in love
11-13-02 02:05 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I think I'm in love

No Rik, these are mine mine mine!!!
11-13-02 02:06 AM
MidnightRambler I just can't help imaginating--coming home to meet dad.

Theodora: "Justin...this is my father Keith Richards"
Me: "----ug...me--big..er...fan....mista...Richards...ugh....Rolly Stones...uhhhhhh...me likey."

Decision time: Take Theodora out or stay home and jam with dad...hmm...thinking....thinking...
11-13-02 02:08 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
MidnightRambler wrote:
Decision time: Take Theodora out or stay home and jam with dad...hmm...thinking....thinking...

Easy: jam with dad...
11-13-02 02:43 AM
gypsy I've got another great shot of Theodora reading Us Weekly this week. I'll scan it tomorrow. It's not as large as that Gap ad. That Gap ad was sent to me by a great gal in France. It's wonderful to have Stones friends! Stones fans are just the best!
11-13-02 07:59 AM
magicwoman nice pic
that girl on the right side dont know wich one that is
is a look a like of her dad
11-13-02 08:55 AM
FPM C10
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Is Theodora a clone of Keith?

Well, there's one big difference - I don't want to sleep with Keith.
11-13-02 08:58 AM
Factory Girl Thanks, gypsy!
11-13-02 11:46 AM
Marleesnaturalmystic FPM C10 - RE sleeping with Keith - I'd love to!
11-13-02 01:19 PM
magicwoman
Well, there's one big difference - I don't want to sleep with Keith.
--------------------------------------------------------
i'd loved to
11-13-02 03:49 PM
Street Fighting Man The pictures that were posted on the site a few weeks of the children of famous stars (whatever it was actually called) modeling shots really looked like Keith.

I wonder if she has the personality/temperment of Kieth?!
11-13-02 07:24 PM
gypsy I've got the August issue of Vogue, with Theodora and Alexandra interviewed and photographed inside. And, Theodora seems to be a LOT like Keith. She's the little mischievous one of the two, I think. Alexandra is really quiet, but she is young. Alexandra is the one that is 16 and looks like Patti. It also says that Alexandra is already 5'9, while Theodora is about 5'5 and has Keith's build. In the interview, Alexandra says that Patti tore down her Eminem poster because "she thought Eminem was making me act bad." So, they probably are both a little rebellious, but basically really good girls.
11-13-02 07:31 PM
nankerphelge MMMMMmmmmmmmm
Good girls!

Isn't that nice.

But they are still Stones-spawn!
They are Stonian by blood!
They are little Stonelings!

Surely they won't have to work too awfully hard to bring out that mischief!

11-13-02 11:16 PM
~AzQb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
MMMMMmmmmmmmm
Good girls!

Isn't that nice.

But they are still Stones-spawn!
They are Stonian by blood!
They are little Stonelings!

Surely they won't have to work too awfully hard to bring out that mischief! -nanker

>sigh< ...thank God for Patti

~mommy~sighing&RoTbFl&sufferingPjRLSs

; )

11-14-02 09:42 AM
nankerphelge Yes but we all know that Patti's influence cannot defeat the DNA-encoded, mischief genes provided by dada!!

They may be good girls dressed in white skipping innocently to a coming-out party fulla debs. But put a bottle of Jack in front of them and see what happens!!!
11-14-02 10:19 AM
gmeister AINT NO CLONE THERE BABY
11-15-02 09:34 AM
Street Fighting Man You know what the say.......Good looking women have good looking kids!