ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LOL By mistake we banned all... including OURSELVES Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-13-02 05:42 PM
Jacques Hi
I think we have to ignore him, he is a too alone guy and without passion except with his crazzyness. Keep it out, you fool and leave all people having a sharewared passion even if it's not yours. Keep yourself in your mind or madness. Sorry I can't speak in english slang (and good englih), but leave us.
Thanks Voodoo.
We like our Great community together everywhere in the world for the RS.
Pauvre petit cr�tin ou paum�. A Dieu
11-13-02 05:46 PM
Gazza >Truthfully Nanker, the guy did nothing illegal...vulgar, offensive, across the line-yes...but I don't think he can be banned

if we think he's a c**t, then thats a good enough motive to ban him. Basically, Josh - he's spamming/flooding over & over. Good enough reason in itself to ban him. he even ASKED us to ban him. Deal.

Illegallity doesn't enter into it..LOL
11-13-02 09:26 PM
Maxlugar Hey you guys wanna go to YOTI again?

Even if I can't get a ticket I'll party with ya.....

Say yes!!!
11-13-02 09:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
YES!
11-13-02 11:23 PM
MarthaMyDear GERARDO!!! YOU HAVE TO COME TO CALIFORNIA SOMETIME, ALSO, OK.?!?!?! You, too, Jaxx and Gary is always welcome to have me be the tour guide again, of course!!! BUT, GERARDO!!! We talked about this a LONG time ago, so you're in the doghouse if you ever come out to California and do NOT call me to take ya' sight-seeing and all of that theres, ok.??? JEZE!!! lol.................. :P I just had to get that in... LOL!!!!!! :P HE!!! HE!!! lol.............. :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, rock on with your bad-ass selves!!! lol.......... CALM DOWN!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol............ :P :P :P :P :P Ok.... I will... lol.............. :P God, I'd be afraid for this town if they saw the two of us!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P LET'S RIP THIS JOINT!!! ROCK ON!!!
11-13-02 11:25 PM
MarthaMyDear Be afraid... lol......... :P :P :P :P :P be very, very afraid... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
11-13-02 11:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
and do NOT call me to take ya' sight-seeing and all of that theres, ok.???

Fuck Yeah! That's the last thing I do, 'cause I can't see!
11-14-02 04:31 AM
MarthaMyDear Well, I could just tell you what everything is... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GERARDO!!! YOU HAD BETTER ***CALM DOWN***!!! lol............ :P Well, why don't any of the Unholy Trinity just call me at any time you're out here anywhere in California (Northern or Southern, etc.), actually, at any time now and in the future, etc., and I've got a car and we'd be ready tp RIP THIS JOINT, ok.??? Anyways, ROCK ON, GERARDO!!! CALM DOWN!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol..................... :P :P :P :P :P Take care!!!
11-14-02 04:42 AM
MarthaMyDear Gerardo, I said: We talked about this a LONG time ago, so you're in the doghouse if you ever come out to California and do NOT call me to take ya' sight-seeing and all of that theres, ok.??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mistook what I said... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P ;P :P :P I meant that I WILL take you sight-seeing and I'll be MAD if you're ever here and don't call me!!! lol............. :P :P :P :P :P That's it... lol............. :P Take care, Chile, and ROCK ON!!! Peace!!! LOVE YA'!!!
Page: 1 2