ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LOL By mistake we banned all... including OURSELVES Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-12-02 04:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Due to the spam by a sick person "backbypopularrequest" we banned him/her by IP but we left a blank at the right. so we banned evrybody including ourselves!

Sorry for this, but now all but the spammers can post again
11-12-02 04:21 PM
Fiji Joe OK...I thought it was just me...Good call on banning that loser
11-12-02 04:33 PM
BackByPopuIarRequest LOL you stupid fuckers

ever heard of dynamic IP?

anyways, I'm at school now. like 75 IP addresses to use. So what If I can't do it @ home?
11-12-02 04:43 PM
sasca :oD
11-12-02 05:02 PM
Fiji Joe Well, it obvious this guy was born without a penis...Why else would he spend so much time being a dick...

Don't you know this dude is just a trenchcoat away from being on national T.V....

I'm guessing he still wets his bed and sleeps in Batman PJs...

Most likely has a successful older brother who receives all the attention from his parents as he struggles to cope with his worthless existence
11-12-02 05:41 PM
luxury1 Guys, guys, just ignore him and he'll go away. He wants attention---just let his shit sit there. He'll get bored soon enough, but not if we keep responding to him.
And I am glad I wasn't banned--I got all hot and bothered and e-mailed Jaxx straight away as to who/what did that to me?! I'm a little sensitive lately.
11-12-02 05:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
BackByPopuIarRequest wrote:
LOL you stupid fuckers

ever heard of dynamic IP?

anyways, I'm at school now. like 75 IP addresses to use. So what If I can't do it @ home?

So you want to fuck with us? ok! You're already reported with all the information to

1) Bellsouth (if you readers want to report this guy do it at [email protected] his/her IP for this server is 65.80.152.108. Give this link as reference http://novogate.com/board/968/126835-1.html and the time of posting 1:33 PM PT

2) Time Warner Telecom, you posted here with IP 66.162.207.82 you can send your complaints to [email protected] Give this link as reference http://novogate.com/board/968/126835-1.html and the time of posting 5:47 AND 5:52 AND 6:02 AND 7:42 AND 8:11 AM PT

Jaxx, Gazza please do not delete this loser, I need the evidence

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
11-12-02 06:27 PM
BrianH Figi Joe-
where is that pic taken? the one of JB and Joey?
I didn't know they were fishermen.
11-12-02 10:00 PM
gypsy I agree with you, Luxury1. Just ignore him/her and they'll go away.
11-12-02 10:37 PM
*ginda Excellent move, Voodoo. I imagine there will be a conference at this inbred moron's school as soon as they can contact the siblings hatched him.
[Edited by *ginda]
11-13-02 08:58 AM
riffhard64 good job Voodoo
11-13-02 09:55 AM
jb I freaked out so bad as I thought I was being banned ....What a relief!!!
11-13-02 09:57 AM
nankerphelge As many of the Ex-Exile from Stonesworld folk here can tell you -- some people like this do not get bored and do not go away easily.

He must be banned and his service providers need to be pressured to keep him off.

This guy clearly stopped to think and forgot to start back up again...

11-13-02 10:01 AM
jb Truthfully Nanker, the guy did nothing illegal...vulgar, offensive, across the line-yes...but I don't think he can be banned....
11-13-02 10:04 AM
nankerphelge I think he can -- and I think he should.
11-13-02 10:06 AM
jb Is that you on the floor with the red t-shirt?
[Edited by jb] And yes, he can be banned from this privately owned site...but why report the guy...that's kinda uncool....
[Edited by jb]
11-13-02 10:19 AM
nankerphelge Me on the floor? Never! Okay -- maybe once or twice on a tequila nite...
You mean the YOTI pic -- yeah that's me squattin'!!
Hey I gotta run -- GQ is on the line...
11-13-02 10:45 AM
luxury1 Squatting in the middle--just as I had suspected--the Pivot Man all along.
11-13-02 11:09 AM
nankerphelge Damn -- the secret's out...

11-13-02 11:50 AM
steel driving hammer I really thought Voodoo Chile banned me for just asking the question if Ronnie is playing better than Keith on this tour.

Now THAT spells relief!
11-13-02 03:26 PM
jb I thought someone hacked into my system and that my Ip showed up as the dead child post...I was livid as this is one of the few sites that people really like me on and I thought I was done...
11-13-02 03:43 PM
sirmoonie I thought I was banned because I called [edited by sirmoonie] and big ole [edited by sirmoonie]. It was a bit over the top, but I stand by it. His posts are just total bullshit.

Josh, whats it like getting banned? It must be like totally humiliating. People laughing at you, throwing dirt clods, pissing on your shoes, dumping clam chowder down your shorts....I can't imagine it.

[edited by sirmoonie]
11-13-02 03:50 PM
jb I was banned on Keno's site after 9/11 b/c of some inappropriate comments I made..Keno and I talked, and he let me back on...It was not humiliating...it was more a case of being frustrated as I enjoy posting on the various sites...It does take a lot to get banned as most sites are pretty lenient(particularly keno's and this site). I even think the person who posted the dead kid stuff was just goofing...inappropriate but harmless bullshit....I am not one to suggest banning anyone unless they make slanderous/libelous remarks as this is just a fucking internet site where we all have a good time...I understand that you personally despise me, and I can live with that...it makes the board more interesting.
[Edited by jb]
11-13-02 03:51 PM
Maxlugar "I was livid as this is one of the few sites that people really like me on"

As long as YOU believe that, that's all the matters.

Carry on, friend.
11-13-02 03:54 PM
jb I saw your picture...we have aged similarly!!!!
11-13-02 04:03 PM
sirmoonie I was fucking kidding Josh!

Where did you get the idea that I "personally despise" you? I'd make you a goddamn C10A if the Republicans now in control of the C10A admissions committee would let me.

Man, you have a short memory. Wasn't it just last week at Gasland.....

Or maybe you're doing your "sensitive victim" bit that cracks me up so much.

Either way, we're friends as far as I'm concerned.
11-13-02 04:07 PM
jb It was the sensitive victim mode...I , like you, were just kidding...I did appreciate your comments on GasX3...And i hope to say hello to you in New York....
11-13-02 04:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
And i hope to say hello to you in New York....

I hope to get to New York!

Can you say "getallfuckeduponguinniesattheyotiandthengotothestonesatmsg!"? Hmmm? Can you?

"Help me, help help me, Ronnie!"
11-13-02 04:13 PM
jb Your not going? I have to score seats which is just a matter of more $$$$$...but really big bucks this time....
11-13-02 04:26 PM
nankerphelge I'm going jb. You can say hi to me. We can talk about Handsome Girls, drink a nice amount of whatever and then smoke a big ugly one and you can pull a Nolte in your $2000 seats.
Page: 1 2