ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey whatever happened to Return to archive
11-12-02 12:35 PM
nankerphelge that dude (sergei) -- not the bad Boris Badenov imitation of late -- but the guy that had the "scoop" about rehearsals -- and as it turned out was Chaz's nephew. We haven't heard from him in a while! You don't suppose he got taken out to the woodshed by Uncle Chaz? I can't picture Charlie puttin' a red-headed step-child beatin' on anyone.

And where the fuck is marko?
11-12-02 01:49 PM
Maxlugar Tha guy was Charlie's nephew?

How do we know that?

Thank God I was nice to him.

Hims gonna give me a SHEEPdog.

A nice demure one.
11-12-02 01:54 PM
Joey " Hims gonna give me a SHEEPdog.

A nice demure one. "

Sheep really are Cute , aren't they Maxy ????????

Some are quite beautiful , and all so very demure .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , cloven hoofed beasts -- Bitches , all of them .

" I did some very flirtatious dancing last night Ronnie . I must say I was in a very sexy mood and if I were a woman I would want to marry me Ronnie "

Joey von Townshend Quotes

11-12-02 01:56 PM
nankerphelge He admitted it in a drunken post just before he was abducted, I mean, right before he disappeared!

Sheepdogs are nice and all, but it is truly a misnomer. They just don't have those beautiful eyes or that warm, dark muzzle.
11-12-02 02:18 PM
Maxlugar And only a little of the aristocratic air about them.

And none of the inner confidence.

Sheep are very beautiful outside but it's what they have on the inside that puts them over the top, for me.

Bedroom eyes and warm dark muzzles are all fine and dandy....

But what are you going to talk about after sex over cigarette if she's as shallow as a kiddie pool?

Sheep: A touch of class.
[Edited by Maxlugar]
11-12-02 02:22 PM
nankerphelge Wow -- I'm impressed Max. The sheep I've been with haven't been much on talking afterwards. They always tell me that there is some leftovers in the fridge and to help myself on the way out. Cloven-hooved beasts....
11-12-02 02:45 PM
David Three Words: Hoof and Mouth
11-12-02 02:53 PM
nankerphelge Hell...ain't nuthin' a lil' penicillin can't take care of...
[Edited by nankerphelge]
11-12-02 02:54 PM
Maxlugar Nanky, you're not hanging around at the right barns!

As far as foot and mouth....you always need to use protection.
11-12-02 02:56 PM
nankerphelge What would that be -- a wool sock?

Ha! Get it!
11-12-02 07:22 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sheep really are Cute , aren't they Maxy ????????

Some are quite beautiful , and all so very demure .

I recommend - no, I absolutely flat-out INSIST - that you and Maxy and Nanky rent the film "Night On Earth" by one of my favorite directors, Jim Jarmusch. Came out about 1987, soundtrack by Tom Waits, starring Winona Rider, Rosie Perez, and, in the episode you MUST pay attention to, Roberto Begnini.

That's all I'll say. You have to read subtitles in Roberto's episode but it's worth it.

Anybody else know whereof I speak?
11-12-02 07:28 PM
Butt Sniff Last I heard that guy pulled a Nolte and vanished
11-13-02 07:53 AM
Maxlugar Is Roberto Begnini a Log Cabin Republican?

11-13-02 01:16 PM
Joey " And only a little of the aristocratic air about them.

And none of the inner confidence. "

<----------- Sweet Jesus that is beautiful ........................thanks Max .

Agreed little buddy , ain't he something ????? Now about that movie , isn't Patrick Duffy in that one ??????

" I did some very sexy dancing last night Ronnie -- again "

Bunny Joey

11-13-02 01:50 PM
Fiji Joe Come to think of it, Segei's disappearance coincides directly with the date those Chechen rebels were gassed at the Moscow theatre...just a thought
11-13-02 03:48 PM
Maxlugar Hey what is that kids name in the jar again?

That guy is cool.
11-13-02 06:11 PM
Joey " Come to think of it, Segei's disappearance coincides directly with the date those Chechen rebels were gassed at the Moscow theatre...just a thought "

Like your K- State Wildcats !

J.

11-13-02 06:15 PM
Fiji Joe His name is Rickles...and the only thing disappearing on Saturday will be the ass of the Nebraska quarterback as it shrinks from the severe beating it is going to receive...K-State by 17
11-13-02 06:53 PM
Joey " His name is Rickles...and the only thing disappearing on Saturday will be the ass of the Nebraska quarterback as it shrinks from the severe beating it is going to receive...K-State by 17 "

<------- No Way , No Day !!!!!

Damn Straight my little Friend !!!!!!!!

The day K-State beats Nebraska in football again will be the day the Stones play once again in a dump known as Kemper Arena ( Although the boys did sell the puppy out three years ago )

Snaggle Joe

{{{{{{{{{{{{ KUNTA JOEY --- Slave to Stones }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

11-13-02 07:36 PM
nankerphelge Rickles looks like he coulda been a swell little guy, had he lived. Sorta like Joey!

11-13-02 09:23 PM
Maxlugar "Rickles looks like he coulda been a swell little guy, had he lived. Sorta like Joey!"

LOL!!!

ROOTP, NANKY!!!

Hey, is Rickles a real baby? I'm very distured that he is real.
11-14-02 09:51 AM
nankerphelge Yeah it is a disturbing picture isn't it! All crammed in that jar. That pained look on his face like he's pushing one out after a nite of too many hot chicken wings! And the more you look, the less clear all those limbs become -- anatomically speaking, someone seems to have put the puzzle together wrong!

EEEeeeehhhh!