ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Rieke for having them!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How many nationalities? Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-12-02 02:49 PM
jb Gased?
11-12-02 02:52 PM
nankerphelge I don't think so -- that gas worked so quick they didn't even have time to detonate the bombs. From Sergey's last post above -- he was making a whole buncha weird noises....
11-12-02 03:03 PM
jb Nanker, handled a case that made the local news...represented a couple that met through a dating service....they signed a contract that if they get married, they pay a "bonus" fee of several thousand dollars...they get married and don't pay.....I , along with 2 other attorneys with same contracts(cases were consolidated as same Plaintiff in both cases)argue that these clauses are contrary to public policy as they would have a "chilling" effect on marriage....site tons of caess from other jurisdictions that hold these contracts void for public policy....Judge rules against us...basically a contract is a contract rationale....My quote in the journal is "The is the only case in any state upholding these type of contracts. A couple who meets and falls in love, should not have to pay a "kicker" if they decide to get married." The
other side is appealing, but we settled as the 1200.00 dollar fee was over 5000 with atty fees award...
[Edited by jb]
11-12-02 03:41 PM
Nellcote Peoples Republic of Massachusetts
Ted Kennedy-Emperor
11-12-02 04:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Nanker, handled a case that made the local news...represented a couple that met through a dating service....they signed a contract that if they get married, they pay a "bonus" fee of several thousand dollars...they get married and don't pay.....I , along with 2 other attorneys with same contracts(cases were consolidated as same Plaintiff in both cases)argue that these clauses are contrary to public policy as they would have a "chilling" effect on marriage....site tons of caess from other jurisdictions that hold these contracts void for public policy....Judge rules against us...basically a contract is a contract rationale....My quote in the journal is "The is the only case in any state upholding these type of contracts. A couple who meets and falls in love, should not have to pay a "kicker" if they decide to get married." The
other side is appealing, but we settled as the 1200.00 dollar fee was over 5000 with atty fees award...
[Edited by jb]

A deal is a deal!
11-13-02 06:15 PM
stonesmik A deal is a deal but some deals (like gambling-debts) offence good manners and are therefore illegal. Tell that to the guy who's putting that pistol up your arse to get his money.
11-14-02 08:54 AM
corgi37 Australia here. Just the Stones is fine. Most of the press call them the Strolling Bones. I used to hate that, but now i quite like it.
11-14-02 11:25 AM
king of the blues Another from Argentina.

A very Stones country.

The King
11-14-02 11:27 AM
jb Gibraltar...we love Stones..we live on big stone...he,he,he....
11-14-02 11:39 AM
Richard Hurrah Belgium here, the country where their best bootleg was recorded (Brussels Affair 1973), the country where today header pic was shot and the country of the guys who build their stages since at least the Voodoo Lounge tour... A very small country actually
11-14-02 12:44 PM
David Wisconsin here. Viqueens Suck! Ha ha ha!
11-14-02 12:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We have people posting from AT LEAST:

Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Mexico
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Russia
Serbia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
The Netherlands
UK (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales)
Ukraine
USA
Yugoslavia
Other part of Africa I don�t remember now, as I received an e-mail for an avatar from West Africa.

We have lurkers from
Colombia
Peru (Cucho is time to get outof the closet LOL)
Uruguay
Venezuela
11-14-02 03:29 PM
Moonisup not IRAQ?
Page: 1 2