ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Winterland, San Francisco - June 6th, 1972, 1st show
Thanks Stoneslib

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SEX !!!!! ( NSC ) Return to archive
11-14-03 11:38 AM
Joey Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ......................

Now that I have everyone's attention ( And NO !!! This is NOT about the steamy Paris Hilton Sex video making the rounds on the internet -- David Letterman saw it yesterday and is trying like Hell to get Paris on his show next week ....but I digress ) .

This just in from " The Petey's " web site :

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=71&zone=diary

" Looks like we're on. Roger and I met today for a chat and we are definitely going to play on the day of the 150th anniversary of The Royal Albert Hall on March 29th. We will perform something quite surprising I think.

We also finished our recording of my song REAL GOOD LOOKING BOY. Roger has been singing it to his mates all over the USA while shooting the History Channel special this summer. We did it in a fairly raw form, but it brought together the band from last year's tour (apart from Pino who is out with Simon and Garfunkel - Greg Lake filled in beautifully. Smashing fellow). Zak, Rabbit and my brother Simon played brilliantly and Roger and I were bloody useless. But what do you expect of two such creaky old tossers?

I am back in my own studio again preparing songs and visual material for some kind of future project, which I hope will provide a pathway of some kind for Roger and me in the future.

Whatever happens, Roger and I are facing our 'new' Everly Brothers format with excitement and trepidation. I sense great chaotic madness ahead.......

Is that good? "

Good news for music lovers everywhere , huh ?!?!?!

Calls for a " Jaggerbomb " ...........................or two ......or three .........

Developing ...........................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !

[Edited by Joey]
11-14-03 11:43 AM
telecaster joey do you have a copy of The Who doing "Tommy" at Radio City circa '88 or '89?

A must have which I must have
11-14-03 12:06 PM
nankerphelge Don't you think Pete coulda called the song "real good looking MAN" after his past year!!
11-14-03 12:17 PM
Joey " joey do you have a copy of The Who doing "Tommy" at Radio City circa '88 or '89?

A must have which I must have "

Yes my Brother .....................that was June , 1989 .

Unfortunately , it is on cassette tape only .

Jacky !

11-14-03 01:17 PM
Jumping Jack Favorite Who Boots:
12/6/73 Largo MD, Capital Center �Tales From The Who� (SB/1 CD) A-
11/20/75 Houston �Live in Houston� (Watchtower) (SB/ 2 CDs) A
3/12/76 Swansea, UK �Who Put the Boot In� (SB/1 CD) A/A+
3/28/81 Essen, West Germany - (SB / 2CDs) A+
9/3/89 Dallas �Live in Dallas� (SB/ 2 CDs) A
1999 �Blues to the Bush� (SB/2CDs) A+
7/29/02 Hershey PA, Hershey Park Stadium Encore Series (SB/2CDs) A+
11-14-03 04:23 PM
Joey