ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Winterland, San Francisco - June 6th, 1972, 1st show
Thanks Stoneslib

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Voodoo Return to archive
11-13-03 11:39 AM
jb For removing that post. It was a horrible, personal attack on me.
11-13-03 11:41 AM
jb Then again, maybe the guy deleted it himself...I have never been more offended in my life.
11-13-03 11:42 AM
Tyler Durden It is OK for you to critique everyone and everything, but the moment someone does it to you, you can't handle it. Real nice. Also, why do you have a picture of Mick in the shower, are you some kind of deviant?

Enjoy the basement.
11-13-03 11:43 AM
Joey

Josh ....................................

Come to Joey !
11-13-03 11:45 AM
jb Joey, you would not believe what this guy posted...Even I was shocked...I just can't believe people get so irate over a Stones message board. This is not the real world.
11-13-03 12:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi Tyler

I deleted the post as it's not the kind of threads we want here and it is personal, so all your personal concerns with JB can be discussed privatelly, we cannot tolerate more agrresive threads.

I received 6 messages yesterday asking me to delete one personal attack, I think Gazza or Jaxx deleted it as I couln't see it, but please avoid this kind of messages, thanks in advance

BTW, you're more than welcome with any Stones related or even NSC posts as long as you don't attack the regulars
11-13-03 12:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, I have also deleted messages from JB and even banned him from the board in the past, we don't care who posts if someone posts attacks, aggresive posts or anything like that we always delete as soon as we can, but we can't be here just watching, sometimes it takes time until we see it
11-13-03 12:08 PM
jb This went beyond anything I ever posted. I am still trembling and may have to go home for the day.
11-13-03 12:10 PM
Joey " This went beyond anything I ever posted. I am still trembling and may have to go home for the day. "

There , There !!!!!!

Come To Joey .................................

Jacky !
11-13-03 12:15 PM
jb Thanks Vodoo, Joey and Mother Baby a/k/a Ten Thousand Motels...this really shook me up, and I appreciate the support. I have posted a lot of off-color things, but never like this....this was wrong!!!
[Edited by jb]
11-13-03 12:20 PM
Joey " Thanks Vodoo, Joey and Mother Baby a/k/a Ten Thousand Motels...this really shook me up, and I appreciate the support. I have posted a lot of off-color things, but never like this....this was wrong!!!
[Edited by jb] "

Anytime By Jewish Brother .

Jacky !
11-13-03 12:37 PM
LadyJane I'm getting sick and tired of personal attacks!! There were some yesterday that were TOTALLY uncalled for. I thank the administrators for deleting this garbage.

LJ.
11-13-03 12:39 PM
jb Who was attacked Lady Jane other than me?
11-13-03 12:41 PM
Joey " Who was attacked Lady Jane other than me? "

It's OK !!!! It's OK !!!!!!

Come to Joey

Jacky !

11-13-03 12:47 PM
jb Were you also attacked Joey?
11-13-03 12:52 PM
LadyJane I'd rather not say!

I'll PM you!!

LJ.
11-13-03 12:56 PM
jb Thanks.
11-13-03 01:12 PM
Nellcote I was attacked by a herd of caterpillars once.
It was dreadful! I still have flashbacks to this day
Big awful furry creatures, with stripes on them
They actually looked like they were wearing some sort
of rugby shirt. They surrounded me, poked at me with their sharp antenna. I have been to therapy, however, it's no use. I know they will get me one day. I carry a pocket sized can of Raid with me wherever I go, along with a small Swiss Army knife in my pocket protector, just in case they get very close, I can do battle with them. I find myself swerving in the road just to hunt them down. I cannot read my daughter some children's books without breaking out in a cold sweat. There are some Fisher Price toys which I run from @ Toys Are Us. It can really get out of hand quick. I am breaking out in a cold sweat just writing this. I see inchworms while mowing the lawn, I speed up to terroize them. Every seven years, gypsy moths come to our area, and guess what, they are caterpillars before they are moths.
Oh God, the therapist warned me about this type of behavior! One day, I will be rid of this exasperating, relentless matter!
11-13-03 02:38 PM
Joey " Were you also attacked Joey? "

Tel Aviv style my Brother

[ Edited by Sharon ]

11-13-03 04:10 PM
Moonisup hey Josh, I was thinking

my girlfriend is Jewish
11-13-03 04:15 PM
jb Mazel Tov!!!
11-13-03 04:19 PM
Joey " my girlfriend is Jewish "

Jew Beave is the best -- damn near insatiable .

[Edited by Joey]
11-13-03 05:15 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
jb wrote:
This went beyond anything I ever posted. I am still trembling and may have to go home for the day.

LOL, You should be treusured Josh, your one of a kind.

Alex
11-13-03 05:23 PM
glencar Joshy, I hope you recover quickly. Maybe you should take a vacation like SDH?
11-14-03 11:34 AM
jb Then what would Joey do?
11-14-03 11:37 AM
telecaster Paul Newman is Jewish

I think he went to a Stones show this tour. Really.
11-14-03 11:49 AM
Jumacfly poor JB!! your post made me cry like a river...
11-14-03 04:44 PM
Factory Girl Someone summarize the unwelcome post. Feel free to PM me the info. TIA!