ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Winterland, San Francisco - June 6th, 1972, 1st show
Thanks Stoneslib

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Astoria Soundboard Return to archive
11-12-03 03:27 PM
riffhard64 Hi all,
I know the London shows have been Treed (i supplied the Astoria)anyway,i have just gotten a soundboard copy of above show and it is amazing!now i know the RO version is good but i was thinking i would share this soundboard version with anyone who would like to upgrade.Maybe re-tree it if the response is overwhelming.anyway, i am willing to share with any RO member who wants it...B&P or Trade
11-12-03 03:34 PM
marko Hmm,i think this is the audience,recording from Bob m.
He told me that,its the best one.Or is it really sbd?
There are couple of aud,recordings which sounds like a sbd.
11-12-03 03:41 PM
Joey " He told me that,its the best one.Or is it really sbd?
There are couple of aud,recordings which sounds like a sbd "

Yeah , like that Aragon recording that came out last year --- talk about a " Killer AUD " !!!!!!! I REALLY thought it was a Soundboard until I was promptly set straight by the knowledgeable professionals from this board .

Jacky !

11-12-03 03:42 PM
riffhard64 i was told it is soundboard and it sure sounds like it to me...very clear and crisp,guitars up front
11-12-03 03:44 PM
marko Well,should i give it a try?Its a risky thing for me ,you
know,i�m getting my 2nd!astoria soon.They can be the same.?
for example,if i copy Gelsenkirchen-98 for u,theres no
difference is it sbd or aud,,,,sounds like perfect sbd.but
its actually aud.
11-12-03 03:47 PM
riffhard64 Marko...i want that Toronto Palayis Royale DVD!!!!!!.....tell me what you want besides the Astoria soundboard
11-12-03 03:58 PM
SirMuddy I already have one Astoria....
but it's a must-have
Wonderful show
Nevermind what they say on IORR (Jah bless them)
Let me know if you tree it or noy
I want it!

The show got the best Hand of fate I've ever heard
Best Ain't too proud to beg...
etc etc etc
Jah bless yallllll!
11-12-03 04:09 PM
Gazza Riffie

thats the same recording we're treeing here on "Rocks Off" next week, along with the upgrades or Olympia and Enmore.

I also got my copy from Bob M. I dont think its a soundboard, but in many ways its better than a soundboard (which is often the case) as its nicely mixed
11-12-03 04:25 PM
riffhard64 oh ok Gary,
you are a step ahead of me..lol..glad to hear this version will circulate.i will defer my offer to the RO tree....thanks all
11-12-03 05:02 PM
Gazza LOL!!

thanks all the same for your help. I have to say, the version you offered for the other tree was terrific but this upgrade is so good thats why we're including it again in a tree
11-12-03 09:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot BOING!

This is the sound my nipples make when they become erect.

Luscious!
11-13-03 09:28 AM
Joey " (which is often the case) as its nicely mixed "

I would like to tickle you with my erect nipples .

Jacky !

11-13-03 11:46 AM
Martha I wake up and go to the board....

I look over the list of threads...........

and I see..............

Astoria soundboard.....

CLICK>

and bingo bongo........

here I am. :-)

Life IS good for Rocks Off members. Very good.

You guys are truly unbelievable! Keep 'em coming.

Oh...and.......

Long Live the Rolling Stones!!!!
11-13-03 12:45 PM
mikecooper I would love to do a b and p for it and will offer it up in the chicago are for anyone who wants it.

please email me
11-13-03 02:46 PM
Gazza Mike - as I said we're treeing it next week if you want to wait and sign up for it when I open the sign up on sunday night/monday morning
11-13-03 03:25 PM
marko I got it today,thanks a lot mate!I�m going to test it
tomorrow.Hopefully i can finish your parcel pt.2 during the
weekend.I�m starting to feeel VERY lazy.Too much trading i
guess.
11-13-03 03:40 PM
T&A speaking of soundboards - anyone got the Yokohama, which is supposed out now as a 4cd set (2 versions of the show - one a true board - the other from MJ's monitor)? That show intrigues me because it has some songs from the tour not otherwise circulating in board-quality, like Loving Cup, Ruby Tuesday and Mannish Boy....anyone got it or heard it?
11-13-03 04:07 PM
marko I have Yokohame ex quality so to speak,,,,but can�t say is it sbd or not.
11-13-03 06:31 PM
watts_60657 Interested in this. I'll trade or pay cash. Looking for anything in particular?

quote:
riffhard64 wrote:
Hi all,
I know the London shows have been Treed (i supplied the Astoria)anyway,i have just gotten a soundboard copy of above show and it is amazing!now i know the RO version is good but i was thinking i would share this soundboard version with anyone who would like to upgrade.Maybe re-tree it if the response is overwhelming.anyway, i am willing to share with any RO member who wants it...B&P or Trade

11-13-03 06:57 PM
riffhard64 CASH is a 4 letter word here.I don't sell anyting only trade.This show will be treed,so wait for the signup and you will be all set.