ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando!
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THAT HEADER!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 13th, 2005 02:29 PM
kath oh my gawd...i think i've died and gone to heaven......

what a line up!!!
November 13th, 2005 07:00 PM
Riffhard Ol' Bruce looks pretty damned squid eyed to me. I wonder who's weed it is? It's nice to see that neither Keef,Ronnie,or the Hollyweird stars are even slightly concerned about this shot being taken. A very cool header indeed!

Riffy-rhymes wiff spliffy!
November 13th, 2005 07:11 PM
PeerQueer One forgets how slight the members of the Stones are. Wee lil' English lads!

Willis is not a very large man, and Depp has always been considered rather smallish, and yet he looks considerably bigger than either Keith or Ronnie.

November 14th, 2005 07:32 AM
corgi37 Plus, Keith and Ronnie would probably be shrinking. Happens to us all.
November 14th, 2005 07:46 AM
padre Willis' mouth looks like a pussy.
November 14th, 2005 07:49 AM
Bruno Stone
quote:
padre wrote:
Willis' mouth looks like a pussy.

Yeah, I thought it too.

November 14th, 2005 09:25 AM
UGot2Rollme looks like Ronnie just took the roach out of Bruce's mouth.

Am I the only one who thinks that Bruce Willis and Homer Simpson look alike?
November 14th, 2005 09:52 AM
FotiniD
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that Bruce Willis and Homer Simpson look alike?

Haha, never thought of it, but I think you're actually right

Johnny and the lads. Amazing pic!
November 14th, 2005 10:31 AM
Joey " Willis is not a very large man, and Depp has always been considered rather smallish.."

*** Sniff ***

Ass !
November 14th, 2005 10:56 AM
Jumping Jack Johnny needs some contacts. What a geek!!!
November 14th, 2005 11:04 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Johnny needs some contacts. What a geek!!!

Funny !!!!
November 14th, 2005 11:20 AM
glencar I think Johnny's about 5'11" or so.
[Edited by glencar]
November 14th, 2005 11:23 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think Johnny's about 5'11" or so.
[Edited by glencar]

Carson ?!?!?!

Not anymore :

|
|
|
|
V

November 14th, 2005 11:25 AM
glencar Man, that old material just doesn't work anymore, Joey. Just like yourself!
November 14th, 2005 11:27 AM
Joey " Man, that old material just doesn't work anymore "

You make Joey sad .

November 14th, 2005 12:38 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think Johnny's about 5'11" or so.
[Edited by glencar]

Johnny is lucky if he is 5'8" . . .he is very small.
November 14th, 2005 01:09 PM
Sue 5' 10"

http://www.johnnydeppfan.com/xdescription/description.htm
November 14th, 2005 01:13 PM
glencar I'm 5'9" & he seemed slightly taller than me MonkleyMan. It seems someone else agrees with me...
November 14th, 2005 01:16 PM
monkey_man I'm 5'11" and the time I saw him he seemed like such a shrimp. It must be because he is so thin!
November 14th, 2005 01:19 PM
glencar Yes, those who are an inch shorter often seem like shrimp to most people...
November 14th, 2005 01:25 PM
Bruno Stone Sorry, I meant one ( ' ) and one ('').
November 14th, 2005 01:31 PM
monkey_man The info on a little girls fan site to her favorite star must have the most accurate info too. . .
November 14th, 2005 01:50 PM
voodoopug Sadly, Mr. Depp does not enjoy the plusses and minuses of a big/tall man.
November 14th, 2005 01:59 PM
Jumping Jack Keef could still kick his swishy ass!!!
November 14th, 2005 02:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Bruno Stone wrote:
Sorry, I meant one ( ' ) and one ('').

' = 1 ft = 30.48 cm
" = 1 in = 2.54 cm

He's is approx 1.78 m
November 14th, 2005 04:55 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Keef could still kick his swishy ass!!!

____

So that puts Ronnie and Keith at about 5 foot 9???

About average for that generation I guess.

The biggest celeb. shock I had size-wise was Robert Redford at the airport near Carmel CA - I stood right next to him and he was so damn short I couldn't believe it! I'm just over 6 foot and I swear the top of his head came to my nose! He was cool though and at the time he was in his late 50s, but looked very handsome in a rugged wind-worn way. And a very strong handshake - the guy is no Hollywood slug.

Tom Cruise is laughably short too, but I expected that. Rumor is he used lifts, but still only comes in at about five eight or so.

And as for Keith being able to kick Depp's ass - yup, I would say so. Keith still has an edge to him that says "killer". Maybe its a long-worn act, but I wouldn't want to test it.
November 14th, 2005 05:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Does it really matter how tall a guy is? I was under the impression that penis size was more important.
November 14th, 2005 05:07 PM
gypsy I went to school with the "actor" Christian Kane (real name: Chris Short), and his height is listed as 5'11", and he is probably 5'8" at the most. They also shaved a few years off of his age and changed his bio quite a bit.
I'm sure the same thing happened with Johnny, as it does with most actors/actresses.
November 14th, 2005 05:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm sure the same thing happened with Johnny, as it does with most actors/actresses.

Yeah that actually happens quite alot. John Wayne was actually only 5'5".
November 14th, 2005 05:32 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I went to school with the "actor" Christian Kane (real name: Chris Short), and his height is listed as 5'11", and he is probably 5'8" at the most. They also shaved a few years off of his age and changed his bio quite a bit.

Thank You Gypsy .................... for being .............................. well , .... you !

You SHALL be greeted .

|
|
|
V
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)