ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando!
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So those of you going to the San Francisco Return to archive
November 12th, 2005 12:18 PM
gorda So, those of you going to the San Francisco show, aren't you excited?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
November 12th, 2005 01:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl "Those of you going to the San Francisco"

Be sure to wear some flowers in your head

Love you all

November 12th, 2005 11:12 PM
Lethargy I'll be there, wearing my Rocks Off tee. Hope to see some of you there!
November 12th, 2005 11:15 PM
Lethargy I also meant to mention that unless there's another gathering before tomorrow's SBC show, I will be at MOMO'S (bar just outside the SBC park) before the show. If that place sucks or is too packed, I'll probably head up to 21st Amendment Brewery just up 2nd (or maybe 3rd) street from the ballpark.

I'm pumped for the show. I'm actually pretty pumped to see METALLICA too! Never seen them. Pretty damn intense band. I imagine Start Me Up might sound a little tame after the Metallica set.
November 12th, 2005 11:15 PM
Poplar
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
I'll be there, wearing my Rocks Off tee. Hope to see some of you there!

ditto.

November 13th, 2005 01:15 PM
monkey_man I've never been a big fan of 80's metal but Metallica KICKS ASS live!!!! Tonight show should rock HARD!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)