ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando!
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Wine Return to archive
November 11th, 2005 11:55 PM
exile
http://celebritycellars.bubbleup.biz/

[Edited by exile]
November 12th, 2005 07:38 AM
Dick Bush It is the Rolling Stones mustard what I'm waiting for.
November 12th, 2005 07:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Michael Jackson Fuming Over 'Jesus Juice' Wine
The past haunts him...

by Daniel Melia on 11/11/2005 More News...

Michael Jackson has been left fuming after a company released a wine called ‘Jesus Juice’ which bears a label showing the ‘King of Pop’ imitating Christ.

The product is the work of a CBS Evening News producer Bruce Rheins who was the main anchor of the channels coverage of Jackson’s child molestation trial.

He took the name from allegations during the case that Jackson gave children wine under the guise of a soft drink called ‘Jesus Juice’. Jackson is reportedly furious according to Sky News and is expected to take legal action against Rheins.

The label of the wine features a near-naked man in a loin cloth, wearing a sequinned glove, a black fedora hat, with his arms outstretched in a pose akin to the crucifiction. It has not only offended Jackson but religious groups as well.

Rhein has defended himself, saying that the wine was never meant for public sale: "My wife and I are hobby winemakers. We made a few bottles for friends. We never wanted to sell it. We only trademarked it because we didn't want other people to try to make money off it."

"I want to apologise to anybody who is offended by this. It was an irreverent idea that, in hindsight, I would discard, just like I'll probably discard those labels."
November 12th, 2005 08:38 AM
exile

A label for the propsed "Jesus Juice" merlot showing a Michael Jackson-like figure appearing to be crucified.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)