ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Baltimore MD First Mariner Center - 1st February 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: There is Justice In This World! Return to archive
8th November 2007 05:00 PM
gimmekeef Rosie's Loose Lips Sink MSNBC Ship
By Gina Serpe
Today at 5:20 am

Rosie O'Donnell's return to the world of talk has been short-circuited by her own big mouth.

In a posting to her blog Wednesday night, O'Donnell revealed that negotiations with MSNBC to host her own prime-time show had fallen apart due to her inability to keep quiet about the potential deal.

"We were close to a deal/ almost done/ i let it slip in miami/ causing panic on the studio end," she wrote in her trademark punctuation- and grammar-eschewing free verse. "Well/ what can u do.

Email This Story IM This Story Print This Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Online Dating for Free
Browse Photos & Meet Single People Free Search and Profiles.

www.True.com
The TV Decoder Blog
NYTimes.com's Brian Stelter looks at the business of television.

www.nytimes.com
TalentMatch.com - Find Actors
We help accomplished talent - musicians, actors, models, comedians, filmmakers and more gain support and worldwide exposure. Designed for talent, industry and fans. Sign up today, it's free.

www.talentmatch.com
Actors
Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today.

www.ebay.com
"2day there is no deal/ poof/ my career as a pundit is over/ b4 it began."

Still, O'Donnell doesn't seem to be too distraught.

"Just as well/ i figure/everything happens for a reason/ bashert—as we say," she wrote. "And on we go."

Word of the proposed deal, which would've seen O'Donnell in the 9 p.m. time slot, immediately after Keith Olbermann on MSNBC's schedule and talking head-to-talking head with CNN's Larry King, was first reported Monday by the New York Times. The newspaper indicated that cautious conversations had begun between O'Donnell and the network.

Apparently not cautious enough, at least for O'Donnell.

The boisterous talk-show vet failed to keep mum about the back-and-forth, dropping hints of a potential return to the airwaves on several stops of her book-signing tour for Celebrity Detox.

During a stop in Miami on Sunday, O'Donnell told fans she would soon be competing against "the guy with the suspenders and the long, long face"—as in, King.

On Tuesday, during a stand-up show at the New York Comedy Festival, after reports of her discussions with the cable net had already made the rounds, O'Donnell again played not so coy with the audience.

"We're filming for an unidentified TV station, which I was told I was not allowed to mention," she said during the gig. "You don't tell me what I'm not allowed to say, because then I can't help but say it!"

She went on to prove her point.

"They told me not to mention this possible show, and they are men in business suits. Nothing is scarier than men in business suits screaming at you over the phone."

O'Donnell's last television foray ended abruptly in May, when she departed The View before the end of her one-year contract after an on-air bustup with
8th November 2007 05:24 PM
glencar aw 2 bad...beauty is where you find it...steel doesnt melt in fire/not since I was a young lezbot.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)