ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Baltimore MD First Mariner Center - 1st February 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new england vs the colts this sunday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th November 2007 08:32 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

LJ, Buffalo is 2nd best in the division, see you in two weeks!

Oh gee.
I can't wait.

LJ.
4th November 2007 09:07 PM
pdog to help pass the next two weeks...

4th November 2007 09:11 PM
gimmekeef Pats proved they are the best...Only injuries can stop em now...Always wondered what woulda happened if Steelers didnt pass on Marino...Great QB'S are judged by championships..If i had one guy to pick to drive to a winning TD in last 2 mins....Right now its still Montana..But Brady's closin fast....Best game of day though was Seatle/Cleveland...Helen Winslow had a huge day and Browns are makin some noise....But its all for not as everyone is just playin for second now...
4th November 2007 09:21 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
Helen Winslow had a huge day and Browns are makin some noise

that's "Kellen", not Helen, einstein.

it was the game of the day though, so i will let it slide. this time.
4th November 2007 09:48 PM
lotsajizz I hate 'em, but they're gonna go 16-0
4th November 2007 10:29 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I hate 'em, but they're gonna go 16-0

19 - 0 if they go all the way, right?
5th November 2007 06:55 AM
Nellcote One game at a time.
We only beat the Colts, there is still much football to be played. Bye week now, time to rest.
It's on to Buffalo in two weeks.
5th November 2007 09:21 AM
Nellcote Whoa!
Noisegate @ RCA Dome yesterday?

http://coloyan.com/society/s110407.html
5th November 2007 09:23 AM
Some Guy It's almost as if the Patriots were in their huddle.
5th November 2007 09:33 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

that's "Kellen", not Helen, einstein.

it was the game of the day though, so i will let it slide. this time.

Oh I know how its spelled...When Winslow actually throws a block I'll change to Kellen....But your team is playing well...good job by Crennel to keep it together
5th November 2007 02:18 PM
robpop
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I hate 'em, but they're gonna go 16-0

Its a possibility but gonna be a tough ride. Brady became unrattled for a while but was able to pull it back together. Colts defense showed the rest of the league how to get Brady off his game with pressure. However the offensive did not hold up their end of the deal.

Overall good game by two very good teams.
5th November 2007 02:22 PM
Some Guy The NFL is looking into allegations that the Indianapolis Colts piped in noise during the game Sunday between the Colts and the Patriots. The charge comes after Patriots President Jonathan Kraft became the latest NFL team executive to accuse the Colts of the distracting tactic that is against the rules.

"We're aware of it and we're looking into it," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Monday. "It may just be the TV feed from CBS, but we're checking it out."

Observers at the game said there seemed to be a "skip" in the sound during the game Sunday, which the Patriots won 24-20. That might confirm the long-held suspicion among many people in the NFL that the Colts play loud crowd noise to help distract opponents when the other team is on offense.

"We're aware of the accusations, but there has never been anything to substantiate it," Aiello said.

A Patriots spokesman said Monday the team plans no formal protest to the league.

Kraft approached NFL Vice President of Security Milt Ahlerich after Kraft and his parents, Patriots owners Bob and Myra Kraft, left the Patriots locker room after the game.

Kraft was angry as he told Ahlerich the league needed to look into the allegation. Ahlerich is the same person who confiscated a videotape made by the Patriots during a game against the New York Jets in Week 2 that led to the Spygate controversy.

In addition, New England quarterback Tom Brady also commented on how loud it was in the RCA Dome.

"I don't know how you measure levels of being deaf, but we couldn't hear anything out there," Brady said.

This is the latest in a string of incidents between the teams that have fueled the growing Colts-Pats rivalry. In the past, Colts General Manager Bill Polian has vehemently argued that the Patriots have bent the rules in terms of use of replay challenges and the pass interference rule.

5th November 2007 03:02 PM
robpop
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
and QB's with hardly Brady's stats or winning record and certainly NONE of them with THREE rings...thus not a very good comparison

I was not comparing them to Brady but to Marino. Are any of those guys better than Marino but becuase they won a championship. No. Is Terry Bradshaw? No. Joe Montana? no. Bart Starr No. Brady. No.

Tom Brady is the Troy Aikman of this decade, and there is nothing wrong with that.
[Edited by robpop]
5th November 2007 03:06 PM
Some Guy my wife says Brady is pretty.
5th November 2007 03:13 PM
robpop Brady is hall of fame material just based on the chicks he bangs.
5th November 2007 03:14 PM
Some Guy Steelers game will be good tonight.
5th November 2007 03:15 PM
robpop Gotta bad feeling Some Guy.
5th November 2007 03:16 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
my wife says Brady is pretty.

He does dress like some pretty boy phag at those press confernces.
5th November 2007 03:30 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:
Gotta bad feeling Some Guy.

don't pussy out now!
5th November 2007 03:35 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

don't pussy out now!

I'm not even going. Gave the tics to my sister. Steely McBeam, throwback unis going on to night. Not my type of night.
5th November 2007 03:41 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:

I'm not even going. Gave the tics to my sister. Steely McBeam, throwback unis going on to night. Not my type of night.

This is the type of game Steelers should and must win...But I dont think they will..Ravens are in their head.Mc Nair always makes miracle throws against them too.Lose tonight..It could be a slippery slope of questioning themselves...
5th November 2007 03:46 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

This is the type of game Steelers should and must win...But I dont think they will..Ravens are in their head.Mc Nair always makes miracle throws against them too.Lose tonight..It could be a slippery slope of questioning themselves...

Ravens are almost backed into a corner. Almost a must win for them. Could be dangerous. McNair could break a leg in the first quarter, get taped up, and return late in the third to lead the Ravens to victory. He is one of the toughest quarterbacks I have ever seen.

I would like to go. Seventy-fifth aniversary team there for halftime. I have to get up at 3:30 AM though.
5th November 2007 03:51 PM
Some Guy Steelers win... with out a doubt, Bandwagon gets crowded.
5th November 2007 03:53 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Steelers win... with out a doubt, Bandwagon gets crowded.

I will play Emotional Rescue from now until kickoff in your honor.
5th November 2007 03:54 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:

I will play Emotional Rescue from now until kickoff in your honor.

nizzleism...
5th November 2007 05:48 PM
aladdinstory

Marino was great there's no debating that, but Elway was better. Despite his horse-like teeth, Elway had an arm comparable to Marino, could run like a deer, engineered so many last second comebacks and never had a truly dominant receiver to throw to. Certainly nobody the caliber of Clayton or Duper. The two rings he retired with don't hurt either.

If the Steeler's would've drafted Marino, Louis Lipps would be in the HOF, and Noll would've gotten his "one for the thumb."

The Brady-Ailkman comparison is a good one, though this year Brady seems to be eclipsing that, I would compare him with Bart Starr too.
5th November 2007 06:00 PM
lotsajizz as a Raider fanatic, I loved to hate and abuse Elway....the Raiders were the only NFL team that Elway did not have a winning record against....I miss him....
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)