ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Baltimore MD First Mariner Center - 1st February 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new england vs the colts this sunday Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
2nd November 2007 06:15 PM
fireontheplatter who is rooting for who

both teams are undefeated....this should be a good battle.

go bradys bunch
2nd November 2007 06:27 PM
steel driving hammer Colts 34

Pats 28

Mark it.

to the victor go the spoil...
2nd November 2007 06:35 PM
Some Guy I'm leaning Colts
2nd November 2007 07:03 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Pats 38
Colts 28
2nd November 2007 09:29 PM
Nellcote Colts are a very balanced team
They are all business
They are the team to beat
On the other hand, all of the Pats off season moves were specific towards beating the Colts.
Double team Randy Moss, then how do you cover Stalworth, Welker, Maroney?
Adalius Thomas was not signed for window dressing.
Last week vs. Redskins was a tune up, as the skins have the 4th toughest defense in the NFL.
Pats have covered points for eight straight games, Pats cover by 14 Sunday, winning 42-28.
2nd November 2007 09:46 PM
sweetcharmedlife Good triumphs over evil. Take the Colts and the over.
2nd November 2007 09:52 PM
mojoman winning ugly?
2nd November 2007 10:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Colts are a very balanced team
They are all business
They are the team to beat
On the other hand, all of the Pats off season moves were specific towards beating the Colts.
Double team Randy Moss, then how do you cover Stalworth, Welker, Maroney?
Adalius Thomas was not signed for window dressing.
Last week vs. Redskins was a tune up, as the skins have the 4th toughest defense in the NFL.
Pats have covered points for eight straight games, Pats cover by 14 Sunday, winning 42-28.

You scare me when you post like this.
2nd November 2007 11:56 PM
steel wls pats 38 - 28. Face it, Brady/Moss are the greatest duo ever.
3rd November 2007 12:17 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
steel wls wrote:
pats 38 - 28. Face it, Brady/Moss are the greatest duo ever.

I have watched a lot of NFL Football in my life, and I am very biased in many ways towards anything representing Pittsburgh, Pa., but I can say that Randy Moss is by far the greatest receiver that ever played NFL Football.
3rd November 2007 12:18 AM
oldkr pats will take it - horrid but true. The pats have become the micheal cohl of football.

OLDKR
3rd November 2007 05:39 AM
pdog
quote:
oldkr wrote:
pats will take it - horrid but true. The pats have become the micheal cohl of football.

OLDKR

The Yankees or Man U of sports.
Pats make me sick! Remember The Pats great run of titles came off the blizzard game when they didn't beat the raiders but won the game. i've never forgotten that. IMO, The Eagles, sadly with all the trips to NFC Conf. games and what not, have been just as much a consistant team, and IMO, had much tougher reg. season games all those seasons. They just couldn't close the deal. Championships are great for fans and TV, but what the pats are now is just a bunch of payroll players anyway.
Pats will lose this week. I say this b/c I hate them, no other reason.
3rd November 2007 08:16 AM
Nellcote Hey Dog, I have two words for you:

Jack Tatum.

Yes, if you are still smarting from the enforecement of the NFL tuck rule, delve a bit back to the time of one Jack Tatum, known as the Assasin for your Oakland Raiders. Mr. Tatum was 100% responsible for the brutal hit which Pats wide receiver Darryl Stingley took from him in 1978, which left Mr. Stingley paralyzed for life. So, I always like to think the rule which was enforced by the officials that snowy evening in Foxboro was a bit of payback to the Raiders for the life which Mr. Stingley was left with by Mr. Tatum.

Everyone hates the Pats anyway, which is fine. Any team can do what The Pats have done, if you have personnel who can manage the salary cap, draft smart, talented players who can play.
3rd November 2007 09:14 AM
lotsajizz bullshit--Tatum's hit was clean

I despise the Patsies, but they will win 42-17 and then run the table
3rd November 2007 09:28 AM
Nellcote Jizzy, right, 100% positive that Tatum's hit placed Mr. Stingley in a paralyzed state since 1978.
3rd November 2007 09:30 AM
Some Guy don't forget to set the clocks back an hour.
3rd November 2007 09:33 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I have watched a lot of NFL Football in my life, and I am very biased in many ways towards anything representing Pittsburgh, Pa., but I can say that Randy Moss is by far the greatest receiver that ever played NFL Football.

The guy loafes for 4 years...yeah he looks great now...But Jerry Rice looked great every down
3rd November 2007 09:33 AM
lotsajizz football is such that even clean hits can result in devastation
3rd November 2007 09:39 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
don't forget to set the clocks back an hour.

Yeah..an extra hour to drink....Pat 35 Colts 24
3rd November 2007 10:25 AM
robpop I'm pullimg for a scoreless tie.

3rd November 2007 10:29 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Watch out for Larry Fitzgerald. If he can a decent steady quaterback. DUde can catch anything, ANYTHING.
3rd November 2007 11:08 AM
chevysales
quote:
pdog wrote:

The Yankees or Man U of sports.
Pats make me sick! Remember The Pats great run of titles came off the blizzard game when they didn't beat the raiders but won the game. i've never forgotten that. IMO, The Eagles, sadly with all the trips to NFC Conf. games and what not, have been just as much a consistant team, and IMO, had much tougher reg. season games all those seasons. They just couldn't close the deal. Championships are great for fans and TV, but what the pats are now is just a bunch of payroll players anyway.
Pats will lose this week. I say this b/c I hate them, no other reason.

i love pdog...
3rd November 2007 02:50 PM
sirmoonie I don't see anyone beating those goddam dog-ass Patriots. This has blowout all over it, like Pats 38-24.

Good sports times in Boston, even the Celts are busting concrete.
3rd November 2007 02:52 PM
pdog November in the first week, is when the big upsets happen.
3rd November 2007 02:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
November in the first week, is when the big upsets happen.

Wes Walker is white. But not Magoo at Harper's Ferry white, more like Merrill Hoge white. Maybe even injun Jim Thorpe type white.
3rd November 2007 04:03 PM
Some Guy my heart says Colts, my head says Patriots.
4th November 2007 11:39 AM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Ever heard of Jerry Rice?
4th November 2007 12:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:

Ever heard of Jerry Rice?

Not in my top 5 in terms of receiving ability.
4th November 2007 01:47 PM
nankerphelge Jerry not in the top 5?

Whatever.

Brady and Moss together is hard to argue with.

I'm a huge Peyton fan -- have been since his college days.
Throwback lunkerhead white boy.

However, Brady has been different this year.
Don't know if he has some new coach, PR guy, supermodel slam piece, underoos ... whatever it is, the guy looks more poised then ever. He seems to be able to place the ball, consistently, wherever the fuck he wills. It is weird to watch it.

Pats 35, Colts 21

4th November 2007 01:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
However, Brady has been different this year.
Don't know if he has some new coach, PR guy, supermodel slam piece, underoos ... whatever it is, the guy looks more poised then ever. He seems to be able to place the ball, consistently, wherever the fuck he wills. It is weird to watch it.

Pats 35, Colts 21

The Greatest QB ever?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)