ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Baltimore MD First Mariner Center - 1st February 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: forgotten poster Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st October 2007 06:38 PM
stonedinaustralia you know how you sometimmes forget some insiginificant fact and it just keeps bugging you

on the topic of posting under aliases i was trying to think of the name of a poster here - from quite a while ago now roughly 2000 - 2002

he was from the states - he would post under his own message board handle and also as that "person's" lawyer

what the hell was that name - he was a good poster too - quite funny

gypsy you may remember as you had the odd bit of banter with him

moonie - Joey - Voodoo ??? anyone?

Thanks

31st October 2007 07:13 PM
WJ
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
you know how you sometimmes forget some insiginificant fact and it just keeps bugging you

on the topic of posting under aliases i was trying to think of the name of a poster here - from quite a while ago now roughly 2000 - 2002

he was from the states - he would post under his own message board handle and also as that "person's" lawyer

Thanks

JB?
31st October 2007 07:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Keep Rigid?
31st October 2007 07:53 PM
Gazza Yeah..keep rigid's lawyer

I think his avatar was a pic of Puff Daddy, or whatever he was called that week....
31st October 2007 08:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
you know how you sometimmes forget some insiginificant fact and it just keeps bugging you

Thanks

Yup. KeepRigid and his Lawyer.

One of the funniest posters this board has ever seen - enormously talented, his skills went relatively unnoticed except to a few posters with an eye for such things.

Sadly, his posting career ended early due to heavy sobriety.
31st October 2007 09:08 PM
stonedinaustralia yeah that's him

thanks guys

i wonder whatever became of soulsurvivor??

he was so manic...i guess he just done run outta gas...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
31st October 2007 10:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Keep Rigid

You know something? After all this time I never got the pun here on this handle until tonight.

31st October 2007 11:23 PM
pdog whatever happened to Rolling Stones USA, was he killed on his fifth tour of Iraq?
31st October 2007 11:29 PM
glencar He's got that bar in South Carolina that he kept inviting me to...
1st November 2007 02:48 AM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Keep Rigid

You know something? After all this time I never got the pun here on this handle until tonight.

Wow. Nor did I. We may now be brothers in lameness.
1st November 2007 01:22 PM
sirmoonie What happened to Foamy? Mmmmmmm.....
1st November 2007 02:30 PM
Factory Girl Oh yes, Keep Rigid. Those were the days.
1st November 2007 03:06 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Oh yes, Keep Rigid. Those were the days.

Surprised he isnt lurking in the anal sex thread....
1st November 2007 03:46 PM
*ginda
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What happened to Foamy? Mmmmmmm.....

She was an original - the definition of true grit.
1st November 2007 03:48 PM
pdog
quote:
*ginda wrote:

She was an original - the definition of true grit.

Never thought of her as John Wayne, she was Joey Ramone all the way!
1st November 2007 03:51 PM
*ginda
quote:
pdog wrote:

Never thought of her as John Wayne, she was Joey Ramone all the way!

She could sure spot an ass-kissing phony. Her aim was deadly.
1st November 2007 03:55 PM
pdog
quote:
*ginda wrote:

She could sure spot an ass-kissing phony. Her aim was deadly.

Jimmy Who?

Hahahahaha!
1st November 2007 04:00 PM
Fiji Joe Raging Goat? His time was short, but he sure did stink up the place. A cleverly contrived alias? Or an angry barnyard animal with a typing impediment? He really liked Emotional Rescue...And Keystone Light...I recall those things.

1st November 2007 04:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Raging Goat? His time was short, but he sure did stink up the place. A cleverly contrived alias? Or an angry barnyard animal with a typing impediment? He really liked Emotional Rescue...And Keystone Light...I recall those things.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
1st November 2007 04:02 PM
Factory Girl Remember AZQB--my girl Annie?? She was righteous.
1st November 2007 04:04 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

Jimmy Who?

Hahahahaha!

******* NEVER AGAIN !!!! ... NEVER !!! *********

" SWASTIKA FOUND AT COLUMBIA "

" October 31, 2007 -- A swastika was found today spray-painted on the office door of a Jewish professor at Teachers College who studies the Holocaust and vehemently opposed the visit to the Columbia campus by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, cops said.
The reviled image, painted in brown, was discovered at 9:30 a.m. on the office door of Dr. Elizabeth Midlarsky, 66, co-chairwoman of the counseling and clinical psychology department at the college.

Her name was also crossed out in brown spray paint.

Midlarsky, who has taught clinical psychology at the college for 17 years, teaches in the same department as Madonna Constantine, 49, a black professor who found a hangman's noose pinned to her office door when she arrived for work on Oct. 9.

Midlarsky, who had family members killed in the Holocaust, strongly opposed the Sept. 24 visit to Columbia by Ahmadinejad, who denies the Holocaust, and wore a pin showing the Iranian president's legs twisted into a swastika.

"I was appalled he was asked to speak at Columbia. I was very outspoken about it at the time. Perhaps this game this person the idea for this swastika." Midlarsky told The Post.

The psychology prof said she might also have been targeted because "I am openly Jewish and openly and proudly study Holocaust issues."

"I feel safe enough to come out about my concerns. I am known for it. But this could make me a target of someone who expresses hatred. Anti-semitism is there. It's real. It still exists today," she said.

Midlarsky said anti-Semitic hate mail had been left in her Teacher's College mail box three times starting on Oct. 17.

One of the pieces of hail mail was a cartoon making fun of the Holocaust. Another was leaflet about Arthur Butz, who has written a book denying the Holocaust and congratulated the Iranian president for doing the same.

Midlarsky, whose studies of the Holocaust have focused on acts of kindness by gentiles toward Jews, said she will not let the swastika deter her.

"What ever is said and done to me about Holocaust denying and anti-Semitism, I'm not going to stop the work I'm doing," she said.

The prof, who called the swastika "a disgusting and sociopathic act," worked yesterday and plans to work today. "

Why ?!

WHY ?! ... We must act NOW !!!!!!

|
|
V

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312007/news/regionalnews/swastika_found_at_columbia_553888.htm

1st November 2007 04:12 PM
Fiji Joe You've been sitting there all day waiting for me to post haven't you Joey? Gimme your email address, I'll put you on my mailing list. That way you can use the down time to double stitch that Flip Wilson love doll...As we discussed...Yes...I think you can market it to the Chinese...Flip's humor was universal
1st November 2007 04:18 PM
*ginda
quote:
pdog wrote:

Jimmy Who?
Hahahahaha!

I actually had someone else in mind. Hahahahaha.
1st November 2007 04:25 PM
pdog
quote:
*ginda wrote:

I actually had someone else in mind. Hahahahaha.

Your blatant display of subtetly, was noticed.
Seeing you go there for no reason, is why you got the response you did. Passive aggressive doesn't suit you!
1st November 2007 04:29 PM
Joey " You've been sitting there all day waiting for me to post haven't you Joey? "

< ----- Oh Where , Oh Where has my 2002 Fiji gone ... ?! Oh where , .. OH WHERE can he BE ?!

I feel ya Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ) .......

..oh . . Lil' Fiji !!!!

Little Fiji !!!! ™

1st November 2007 04:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

Thanks

Yes! He was a damn good poster - and a great friend. He is truly missed. And so is his sassy attorney.
1st November 2007 04:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Remember AZQB--my girl Annie?? She was righteous.

Yep. She was truly one-of-a-kind.

1st November 2007 04:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Surprised he isnt lurking in the anal sex thread....

That's not his style. Although I wouldn't put it past his lawyer. That guy is a perv.
1st November 2007 04:42 PM
*ginda
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Remember AZQB--my girl Annie?? She was righteous.

FG - TaStYfOaM was the reincarnation of AzQb. Righteous all the way. Since Dog Chapman is out of work for dropping the N-bomb maybe we should contact him to track her down and bring her back.
1st November 2007 06:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
*ginda wrote:

FG - TaStYfOaM was the reincarnation of AzQb. Righteous all the way. Since Dog Chapman is out of work for dropping the N-bomb maybe we should contact him to track her down and bring her back.

Havent heard from ~azqb in a while, but last I heard her & her husband had moved to a different town, had opened up a car rental company and things were going pretty well.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)